View Full Version : Vista and autostart anydvd hd ( 64 bit )
17th March 2007, 21:56
I have Vista ultimate and every time I boot or reboot the PC I have to allow anydvd hd to run it's course. How would I set it to automatically run? I'm running the 64 bit version.
18th March 2007, 14:11
I don't understand "run it's course"?
19th March 2007, 12:07
Apparently it is blocked by some app? Windows defender maybe? Not sure myself to be honest.
19th March 2007, 13:59
I recommend reading through http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=2445&page=4
22nd March 2007, 01:50
I suggest you try this update:
18.104.22.168 2007 03 21
- New: Show ballon tip when AnyDVD is examining discs
- New (Blu-ray): Added automatic detection and removal of region code
- New (HD DVD): Added workaround for problem with Alcohol Software's
"Hide Media Type" option
- Fix: Autostart problems on Windows Vista
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages