Lilo and Stitch
Can't understand why I can't burn Lilo and Stitch. Using AnyDVD 126.96.36.199 and Clone DVD 188.8.131.52. disk looks clean but still getting cyclic redundancy check errors about 75% in.
Attached log file
1. Use Anydvd 184.108.40.206: click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe
You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.
2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".
3. If you use something other than Clonedvd, right click the red fox icon on your toolbar-->select "rip video-dvd to haddisk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish. You can then import that rip into whatever program you want.
4. Use the latest Clonedvd 220.127.116.11: click
5. Follow the steps from this link in order: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 (follow them step by step)
6. If you still have problems, then . . .
A. Upload the .zip to the fourms:
a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"
B) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?
C) click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5091 to see if your question has already been answered (and yours has been answered)
D) Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).
My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.
Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.
Please read the SlySoft Forum Etiquette before posting.