Originally Posted by transws6am
Titus (FOX TV show) - Season 3. If I either use anyDVD and cloneDVD to back it up; or if I use anyDVD and cloneDVD to make a mobile copy - the audio gets horrible out of synch for almost all of the episodes. Can we get a fix for this maybe? Thanks.
Post logs for one of the discs you are having an issue with.
- Ensure AnyDVD is running.
- Put the problematic original movie DVD in your burner. Wait for AnyDVD to scan the disc.
- Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
- Select "Create Logfile".
- Wait for AnyDVD to create a log file.
- A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where AnyDVD created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "OK".
- Go to your "My Documents" folder.
- You will see a ZIP file called "AnyDVD_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f).
- When replying or posting in the SlySoft forums, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread).
- If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
- A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't, please ensure your browser is configured to allow pop-ups from the SlySoft forum).
- Click the "Browse" button and locate and select the ZIP file you created.
- Click "upload".
- Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the ZIP file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.
Refer to the following link as well: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321