Originally Posted by kvnshw
I have recently received this program error after downloading the latest AnyDVD.
"FileIO 3 VTS_02_1.VOB 2311030784 405504"
Can anyone help?
Refer here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321
Refer here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5091
A FileIO 3
error is a read error. This error can be caused by a badly pressed commercial disc, a dirty disc, a scratched or damaged disc, problematic upper/lower filters installed on your system, and/or a dying DVD drive.
Post log files and we might be able to narrow down the cause.
- Ensure AnyDVD is running.
- Put the problematic original movie DVD in your burner. Wait for AnyDVD to scan the disc.
- Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
- Select "Create Logfile".
- Wait for AnyDVD to create a log file.
- A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where AnyDVD created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "OK".
- Go to your "My Documents" folder.
- You will see a ZIP file called "AnyDVD_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f).
- When replying or posting in the SlySoft forums, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread).
- If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
- A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't, please ensure your browser is configured to allow pop-ups from the SlySoft forum).
- Click the "Browse" button and locate and select the ZIP file you created.
- Click "upload".
- Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the ZIP file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.