PLEASE read this before you post
Author's note: This is an attempt to condense the "first contact" information with the intent to help new-submitters to give us the minimum information for problem determination and to finally get rid of the fluff. Helpful comments welcome, then we'll see where this goes.
When you request assistance on the SlySoft Forum you can greatly increase the effectiveness of any response by reviewing this thread first and then providing the readers with as much information as possible about your problem.
1. Get and install the latest version of AnyDVD as seen at the very top of this Forum
Many times a beta is shown here and this may contain the fix you need for your disc. If not already done, please install that version and proceed as needed.
2. Set "Default" status in AnyDVD
Left click the AnyDVD icon in the system tray (lower right of your screen) and click "default". Try your disc again. If this works we want to know about it anyway. When you post be sure to mention what setting you changed that caused your error.
3. Next, tell us about your problem but explain it and avoid under-statements like:
4. Not using CloneDVD and you have the "can't copy" scenario? Use the "rip video DVD to hard disc..." option on the right mouse click menu on the AnyDVD tray fox icon and then burn from the Hard Drive and NOT the DVD. If you still get errors then let us know
5. Post an AnyDVD log file. Many times the answer to your question is visible to experienced users or SlySoft support or a developer right away.
Ensure Anydvd is running.
SlySoft Inc., Support Team
One of the last Wild Ducks
PMs will only be answered if really private.
Last edited by DrinkLyeAndDie; 25th March 2012 at 00:06. Reason: There were TWO items listed as point 4. We now have a 5th point.