You purchased a license key, but what to do now? Here we go:
- Make sure that your user status allows you to install software and make essential changes, (so-called admin rights). For Vista and Windows 7 be sure you understand the settings for User Account Control. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l...8WS.10%29.aspx or turn UAC "off" for the install/registration.
- SlySoft offers you a 21-days free trial period for each product (except the upgrade to AnyDVD HD), so that you can test and approve them before you decide to buy them. However, if you have purchased one or several license key(s) without having tested the software before, please download and install it before you try to unlock it: http://www.slysoft.com/download.html
- Detach the license key from the license e-mail you should have received or follow the link either given you directly after the purchase or embedded into the license e-mail you received. Save the file to your desktop. Note that the file name for the key for each product also contains the name of the product.
- Double click onto the license key file and wait until the system message "registration of... OK, please restart...." appears. Reboot your computer and your product should be unlocked now.
- Should step 4.) fail, try the following:
Press your Windows key and browse through the start menu until you reach the program folder of the SlySoft product you want to unlock. There, browse to register... and click onto this feature. A window will pop up, asking you to select a file. Browse to your desktop and select the according license key with a double click.
Reboot your computer afterwards and your product should be unlocked.
Please make sure that you reboot your computer whenever it asks you to do so and decide to give the SlySoft applications permission to perform if your firewall and/or antivirus software ask you whether to allow them or not.