Thread: Drive speed setting in AnyDVD controls ripping speed in CloneDVD?

Default Drive speed setting in AnyDVD controls ripping speed in CloneDVD?

I have used AnyDVD to set my DVD reading speed to quiet and slow. This has worked excellent.

Now when trying to use CloneDVD2 I find I have to set AnyDVD to "Fast and noicy" for it to not take hours to do the ripping. It now took only about 10 minutes for a whole rip and burn.

There is a setting in CloneDVD2 that says to run fast, but it apparently cannot override the AnyDVD setting?

Am I doing something wrong or do I have to switch the drive speed setting in AnyDVD when running CloneDVD2?

Quote Originally Posted by BestRip View Post
    I have used AnyDVD to set my DVD reading speed to quiet and slow. This has worked excellent.

Now when trying to use CloneDVD2 I find I have to set AnyDVD to "Fast and noicy" for it to not take hours to do the ripping. It now took only about 10 minutes for a whole rip and burn.

There is a setting in CloneDVD2 that says to run fast, but it apparently cannot override the AnyDVD setting?

Am I doing something wrong or do I have to switch the drive speed setting in AnyDVD when running CloneDVD2?
    Uh... where are you finding this setting in CloneDVD? Let AnyDVD control the speed.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.