Thread: Unable to use AnyDVD: Trial period expired

Default Unable to use AnyDVD: Trial period expired

Hi Board, I have seen that several other individuals have the same problem that I encounter. As of yesterday my AnyDvd (ver 6.9.9.3) and CloneDvd2 (latest version) refuses to boot up, all I get is a popup that says these program trial period has expired. I have tried the usual unistall/install and rebooting and system restore, same problem persist. Now I bought a bundle pkg almost a year ago from slysoft.com, and have never had any problem backing up my medias. I have since contact Slysoft (last night) and all I have to show is a ticket number. Could anyone give me some more suggestions.

Your license key is likely blacklisted: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.ph...80&postcount=2

You will may need to wait at least 48 hours for a response (possibly longer if you didn't include you previous order information).
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

Please read the SlySoft Forum Etiquette before posting.