Thread: Problems with "FLYBOYS"

Default Problems with "FLYBOYS"

Has anybody been able to backup flyboys. I can read the dvd with no problem. The writing reaches about 85% an then tells me the media I am using is bad. Tried 3 different dvd's and stops about the same place only when writing.

Quote Originally Posted by DNC View Post
    Has anybody been able to backup flyboys. I can read the dvd with no problem. The writing reaches about 85% an then tells me the media I am using is bad. Tried 3 different dvd's and stops about the same place only when writing.
    http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321
    "Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever. I thank you and God bless you all." - Jimmy V

desktop: 3.2 GHz P4 w/HT, 80GB SATA HD, 1GB DDR2 RAM, Pioneer 18X DVD +/-RW, Philips 16X DVD +/-RW, 19 inch flat panel LCD display

laptop: 1.73 GHz Pentium dual-core, 80GB SATA HD, 2GB DDR2 RAM, Matshita 5X DVD-RAM, 15.4 inch display, integrated wireless LAN

OO my Detroit i went to the link i'll never be able to do all that.
    CLONE RIP & BURN 5Stones

Quote Originally Posted by fivestones View Post
    OO my Detroit i went to the link i'll never be able to do all that.
    I didn't ask you to, but why couldn't you anyways?
    "Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever. I thank you and God bless you all." - Jimmy V

desktop: 3.2 GHz P4 w/HT, 80GB SATA HD, 1GB DDR2 RAM, Pioneer 18X DVD +/-RW, Philips 16X DVD +/-RW, 19 inch flat panel LCD display

laptop: 1.73 GHz Pentium dual-core, 80GB SATA HD, 2GB DDR2 RAM, Matshita 5X DVD-RAM, 15.4 inch display, integrated wireless LAN

Quote Originally Posted by DNC View Post
    No problems here with Fly Boys.