Thread: your trial period has expired

Default your trial period has expired

I just installed AnyDVD6.3.0.3 as a trial, I get this message when I try to use the software. Your Trial Period Has Expired. I just installed the software and the site say 20day "free trial"

Another probem I can no longer do microsoft System Restore after I installed your product.

Please Help!!

Quote Originally Posted by lapland1 View Post
    I just installed AnyDVD6.3.0.3 as a trial, I get this message when I try to use the software. Your Trial Period Has Expired. I just installed the software and the site say 20day "free trial"
    You need to reboot after installing. Otherwise, click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3576
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

Please read the SlySoft Forum Etiquette before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by lapland1 View Post
    Another probem I can no longer do microsoft System Restore after I installed your product.
    i seem to remember i had a similar problem when i first downloaded the trial version a few years ago.
    i was seeing if i could have another 21 days of free trial period
    you also get trial period ending if you alter the system clock on your computer i found out too
    but i have purchased keys to all the software now and wouldn't be without it
    It's not copying... it's backing up
    Download AnyDVD HD - Get The Latest Stable Version HERE