Thread: VACANZE_DI_NATALE_95 itialian

Default VACANZE_DI_NATALE_95 itialian

this is an italian movie and it is pal and anydvd is not working with it it is the first movie ever that i have had a problem with ... is it because its a pal i get the error message from anydvd and it is a matshita just like the error message says

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.5)
    MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-851S 1.50 605230KMEHA97205641
    Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
    Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
    Total size: 2276883 sectors (4447 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: VACANZE_DI_NATALE_95
    Media is CSS protected!
    Video Standard: PAL
    Media is locked to region(s): 2!

RCE protection not found.
    Structural copy protection not found.
    Autorun not found on Video DVD.

thank you
    Attached Files Attached Files

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

16. Help! I'm having problems playing discs from other regions with my Matshita drive! Why?

Matshita (Panasonic oem) burners should really be avoided. They are cheap junk (which is probably why some laptop companies love these drives), die easily, and also suffer from region coding issues. Click this
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

Please read the SlySoft Forum Etiquette before posting.

thank you for ur reply .. yes it came with my hp laptop i love this software and i just got my cousin to buy it today, i am helping her backup her italian movie i will try what u said thank you ...... so their is no way to copy them using this dvd burner ???
    Last edited by encore; 31st December 2007 at 21:25.

Quote Originally Posted by encore View Post
    it is a matshita just like the error message says
    By the way, you haven't provided an error message. You provided the Anydvd status screen.
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

thank you for ur reply .. yes it came with my hp laptop i love this software and i just got my cousin to buy it today because i am helping her backup her italian movie i will try what u said thank you
    The problem is that Matshita drive. Get something else.

how do u change a laptops dvd burner ???? ..................... should i call hp and tell them to give me a new dvd burner
    Last edited by encore; 31st December 2007 at 21:35.

how do u change a laptops dvd burner ???? ..................... should i call hp and tell them to give me a new dvd burner
    Yes--and tell them you don't want anything from Matshita.

will do as soon as i get home and thank you, for all your great help and great software and keep up the great work