5th February 2008, 19:44
good luck chuck
Is anyone having probles with this movie and it is not bd or hd
5th February 2008, 19:57
Welcome to form fer.
Currently you posts is in wrong section need to be moved to AnyDVD
also while at it please describre what problem you are having and attach log file of anydvd.
Also read Webslinger posts located here
answer all question for better support.
If you fail to plan...you plan to fail would you not agree..Think about it
5th February 2008, 20:03
1. Use Anydvd 220.127.116.11: click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe
Originally Posted by fer
You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.
2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".
3. If you use something other than Clonedvd, right click the red fox icon on your toolbar-->select "rip video-dvd to haddisk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish. You can then import that rip into whatever program you want.
4. Use the latest Clonedvd: click
5. Follow the steps from this link in order: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 (follow them step by step)
6. If you still have problems, then . . .
A. Upload the .zip to the fourms:
a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"
B) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?
C) click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5091 to see if your question has already been answered
Last edited by Webslinger; 6th February 2008 at 11:19.
My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.
Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.
Please read the SlySoft Forum Etiquette before posting.