Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deji Vu Blu Ray DVD how do i burn it?

Default Deji Vu Blu Ray DVD how do i burn it?

Having recently purchased a new sony laptop with a bulit in blu-ray dvd burner i was wondering how i burn the film daji vu blu ray film onto a blank blu-ray disk i have got anydvd-hd which has removed the aacs protection with a normal movie i just copy the video_ts files but as there are not any in this format for blu ray how would i got about it and what file extensions do i need to copy?

If you have Nero, you should be able to simply do "Copy DVD" for Blu-Ray.

Default Blu Ray

Hi , Thanks for that will that be inculded in nero 8?

Yep

Default blu ray deji vu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theres 2 options on nero 8 for buring blu ray what one do i choose as i can'nt do a stight copy from external dvd burner to internal one seeing that my blu ray writer is internal and my other external ones a standad writer do i have to transfer the files to my hard drive first using anydvd rip to hard drive?

Default Shrinking Deji Vu 47g DVD

Hi

I am looking to shrink my blu-ray dvd which is currently 47g to fit on my blu-ray blank dvd of only 25gb are they any programs anyone can surguest to complete this task?

Any help would be greatfull

Mark

read the faq in the sticky....

Default Deju Vu Buring To DVD

Having recently purchased a new sony laptop with a bulit in blu-ray dvd burner i was wondering how i burn the film daji vu blu ray film onto a blank blu-ray disk i have got anydvd-hd which has removed the aacs protection with a normal movie i just copy the video_ts files but as there are not any in this format for blu ray how would i got about it and what file extensions do i need to copy?

Default Trying To Burn Blu Ray Dvd- Size too large!

Hi All

I am having this probelm since I purchased a copy of deji vu blu ray having ripped the movie to my hard drive using ANY DVD HD , I noticed that the movie is 47g way to large to fit on my 25g blank blu ray re-writable disk

Is there any easy way to compress the file size to fit on my 25g disk i have tryed a program that was recommanded called tsremux but found it to hard to use ? any one with any further ideas on how to complete this task?

Any help would be greatfull

How is tsremux to hard to use? Rip the movie to your hard drive. Load the main .m2ts into tsremux, choose the video and the audio you want. Click blu-ray, name the folder and hit remux.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast