Thread: CSS Authentification failed error message

Angry CSS Authentification failed error message

Ever since I downloaded AnyDVDHD 6.4.3.2, I have been having a problem with every movie. I open DVD Shrink and get the following error message "DVD Shrink encountered an error and cannot continue. Copy Protection Error - DVD CSS Authentification failed. So far this has happened on crash and burn, gabriel and the cleaner. How can I fix this? Sam

Take a look here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321. That post has a lot of useful information in it and all users should read it.

One of the things you'll see on that page is how to post logs. Please do so.

1. Ensure AnyDVD is running.
    2. Put the problematic original movie DVD in your burner. Wait for AnyDVD to scan the disc.
    3. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
    4. Select "Create Logfile".
    5. Wait for AnyDVD to create a log file.
    6. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where AnyDVD created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "OK".
    7. Go to your "My Documents" folder.
    8. You will see a ZIP file called "AnyDVD_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f).
    9. When replying or posting in the SlySoft forums, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread).
    10. If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
    11. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't, please ensure your browser is configured to allow pop-ups from the SlySoft forum).
    12. Click the "Browse" button and locate and select the ZIP file you created.
    13. Click "upload".
    14. Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the ZIP file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.