Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need To Buy Anydvd!

Angry Need To Buy Anydvd!

But sadly I can't do this as i don't have the right cards, which I find really annoying.!!
    I really would like to buy this software!!! "Please SlySoft Use Paypal like any other company would!!! "

Jessica

Slysoft is working hard to set up Paypal, it should be done in the next few weeks.
    "Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever. I thank you and God bless you all." - Jimmy V

desktop: 3.2 GHz P4 w/HT, 80GB SATA HD, 1GB DDR2 RAM, Pioneer 18X DVD +/-RW, Philips 16X DVD +/-RW, 19 inch flat panel LCD display

laptop: 1.73 GHz Pentium dual-core, 80GB SATA HD, 2GB DDR2 RAM, Matshita 5X DVD-RAM, 15.4 inch display, integrated wireless LAN

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBaseball View Post
    Slysoft is working hard to set up Paypal, it should be done in the next few weeks.
    FINALLY!

Why do they need to work hard? Its rather easy!

They have to use a different method than paypal as paypal doesn't work where they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    They have to use a different method than paypal as paypal doesn't work where they are.
    Seriously? What do you mean it doesn't work where they are? It works in every country....

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    Seriously? What do you mean ut doesn't work where they are? It works in every country....
    It's different in Antigua.
    "Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever. I thank you and God bless you all." - Jimmy V

desktop: 3.2 GHz P4 w/HT, 80GB SATA HD, 1GB DDR2 RAM, Pioneer 18X DVD +/-RW, Philips 16X DVD +/-RW, 19 inch flat panel LCD display

laptop: 1.73 GHz Pentium dual-core, 80GB SATA HD, 2GB DDR2 RAM, Matshita 5X DVD-RAM, 15.4 inch display, integrated wireless LAN

We are still working on this issue. The problem is, that Paypal has not a full 'cross border banking license' and is limited to several countries. Due the fact that we are physically based in Antigua (which is not supported by PayPal) we had to establish a company in a whitelist country. The approval is ongoing, so please be patient.

Thanks
    Tom said that.

Antigua? is that where there from? I thought this company was from Usa from some reason....

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    Antigua? is that where there from? I thought this company was from Usa from some reason....
    Antigua is an island paradise in the Caribbean Sea.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBaseball View Post
    Tom said that.
    Thank you for sharing my good friend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast