Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Package purchase

Default Package purchase

i just purchased your bundle package and i am having trouble it to install, i saved key files to my documents and when i double left click on each one to install file it goes back to open save cancel box i need help to get it going please help,i am reasonably new to doing this. Please advise.

"start"-->"all programs"-->Slysoft-->Anydvd-->register Anydvd

"start"-->"all programs"-->Elaborate Bytes-->Clonedvd2-->register Clonedvd
    "Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever. I thank you and God bless you all." - Jimmy V

desktop: 3.2 GHz P4 w/HT, 80GB SATA HD, 1GB DDR2 RAM, Pioneer 18X DVD +/-RW, Philips 16X DVD +/-RW, 19 inch flat panel LCD display

laptop: 1.73 GHz Pentium dual-core, 80GB SATA HD, 2GB DDR2 RAM, Matshita 5X DVD-RAM, 15.4 inch display, integrated wireless LAN

there are no links in all programs. I cant run the links.

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    there are no links in all programs. I cant run the links.
    What links?
    "Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever. I thank you and God bless you all." - Jimmy V

desktop: 3.2 GHz P4 w/HT, 80GB SATA HD, 1GB DDR2 RAM, Pioneer 18X DVD +/-RW, Philips 16X DVD +/-RW, 19 inch flat panel LCD display

laptop: 1.73 GHz Pentium dual-core, 80GB SATA HD, 2GB DDR2 RAM, Matshita 5X DVD-RAM, 15.4 inch display, integrated wireless LAN

try this, as said by DB.

Bj

click HERE to join cdfreaks

Default Purchase refund

Please send me step by step instructions in lamens turms how to do this install please. Or how do i get a refund on my purchase. that would be better.

i went into all programs but there is no link in there for clone yet,i know what to look for i had a vertion of this program once before and lost it.

download this

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD.exe

when DL is comlpete, click run and follow instructions

reboot your PC when asked

double click your clonedvd key, (sheep), or follow the picture above.
    Bj

click HERE to join cdfreaks

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    Please send me step by step instructions in lamens turms how to do this install please. Or how do i get a refund on my purchase. that would be better.
    Download AnyDVD and CloneDVD, double click on the installers, go through the procedure. Then, do this for the keys:

"start"-->"all programs"-->Slysoft-->Anydvd-->register Anydvd

"start"-->"all programs"-->Elaborate Bytes-->Clonedvd2-->register Clonedvd

That is as simple as it gets.

Default Opening files

the problem is i cannot open any of the files

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast