Thread: any coupons for anydvd hd?

Default any coupons for anydvd hd?

will there be any coupons to purchase anydvd hd? iam waiting for the coupon hopefully soon..thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raymondtrudeau View Post
    will there be any coupons to purchase anydvd hd? iam waiting for the coupon hopefully soon..thanks
    No, the discounts never apply to AnyDVD HD which is considered an upgrade from AnyDVD. You can receive a discount on the purchase AnyDVD but upgrade price from AnyDVD to AnyDVD HD is always 30 Euros. The coupons always make note of the fact that they don't apply to upgrades or t-shirts.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Quote Originally Posted by DrinkLyeAndDie View Post
    No, the discounts never apply to AnyDVD HD which is considered an upgrade from AnyDVD. You can receive a discount on the purchase AnyDVD but upgrade price from AnyDVD to AnyDVD HD is always 30 Euros. The coupons always make note of the fact that they don't apply to upgrades or t-shirts.
    ok so i can apply a coupon to anydvd then pay 30 euros for the upgrade? will there be a release of one then? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raymondtrudeau View Post
    ok so i can apply a coupon to anydvd then pay 30 euros for the upgrade? will there be a release of one then? thanks
    Yes, the discount would apply to the AnyDVD purchase and then you can upgrade for 30 Euros. You can't flat out buy AnyDVD HD. You purchase AnyDVD and then also purchase the AnyDVD HD option which is the upgrade.

We just had 2 coupons nearly back to back in October. One was in the middle of the month and another just ended on the 4th of November. It's possible we may have one for Thanksgiving but that I don't work for Slysoft so I really don't know.
    Last edited by DrinkLyeAndDie; 6th November 2008 at 13:16.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Quote Originally Posted by DrinkLyeAndDie View Post
    Yes, the discount would apply to the AnyDVD purchase and then you can upgrade for 30 Euros. You can't flat out buy AnyDVD HD. You purchase AnyDVD and then also purchase the AnyDVD HD option which is the upgrade.
    I don't think this is correct. If you buy AnyDVD together with the HD upgrade, the coupon is valid for the complete order.
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I don't think this is correct. If you buy AnyDVD together with the HD upgrade, the coupon is valid for the complete order.
    Oh. I've never been aware of that.

I stand corrected. Thank you for this information, James.
    Last edited by DrinkLyeAndDie; 6th November 2008 at 19:42.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

How does one learn of, or become aware of a coupon code?

I will probably make a purchase if I can use a coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisM View Post
    How does one learn of, or become aware of a coupon code?
    Just keep visiting www.slysoft.com

Discounts will be shown (usually) at the top of the site, if one is available
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

Please read the SlySoft Forum Etiquette before posting.