Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: compressing BD50 to BD25

Default compressing BD50 to BD25

What is the best (easiest) way to compress a BD50 movie to BD25 disc? Main movie and sound only. Have already used TSmuxer to remove unnecessary streams, but remaining ones still too big.

I saw this post http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.ph...3&postcount=27 that involved 11 steps.

Is this still the best way or is there a more streamlined approach ?

Quote Originally Posted by regfixit View Post
    What is the best (easiest) way to compress a BD50 movie to BD25 disc? Main movie and sound only. Have already used TSmuxer to remove unnecessary streams, but remaining ones still too big.

I saw this post http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.ph...3&postcount=27 that involved 11 steps.

Is this still the best way or is there a more streamlined approach ?
    The newest version of Ripbot264 allows you to open the largest .m2ts file in your STREAM folder, choose desired audio/video streams and subtitles. The program will do the rest.

You will have to choose bluray output and type in your desired file size and destination.

but ripbot takes forever man

Compression is BAD, no matter how you look at it.

Put the DOWNSIZED MOVIE, not re-encoded, not compressed, on two blank disks instead of one.

Fast Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by fast eddie View Post
    Compression is BAD, no matter how you look at it.

Put the DOWNSIZED MOVIE, not re-encoded, not compressed, on two blank disks instead of one.

how do we put on two discs

Use the software program TSMUXER, it has options and settings to split the
    M2TS files and build the Blu-ray structure the size you want to fit on BD-5 (4.7gb) or BD-9 (8.5gb) or BD-R (25 or 50gb)
    Fast Eddie

Default BD Squeeze

Hello,

As a veteran of the multi-disk method be forewarned about a tsMuxer bug.
    This will FAIL if your audio is TrueHD...Use tsRemux instead and check the box that says, "Blu-ray TrueHD...to DTS".

Also, you can save quite a bit of money if you put the small remainder of the movie onto a DVD-R (or 2) instead of wasting a second BD-R. BD players will recognize and play it in Hi-Def!

Enjoy,

maybe thats the reason why my from my second disc it refused to play

the verey first disc play flawlessly
    second ,third,and even fourth disc if ant.. use to give problem

now this leads to another question
    i have some movies under 25gb with true-hd does it have the same problem when we use it tsmuxer and burn to bd-r...!!???

Default BD Squeezed

Hello,

For movies under 25GB (23.3GB actually) use AnyDVD HD's "Rip to harddrive" feature - I also check the "Skip adverts..." checkbox. Drag and drop the BDMV folder onto ImgBurn and burn it...DON'T use tsMuxer at all!

Also, I just realized that tsMuxer also has a "Convert TrueHD to DTS..." checkbox but it doesn't show up until a video file is loaded (my bad).

Adios, KiddColt

now this leads to another question
    i have some movies under 25gb with true-hd does it have the same problem when we use it tsmuxer and burn to bd-r...!!???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast