Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: eac3to & tsMuxeR Sample BAT & META files.

Default eac3to & tsMuxeR Sample BAT & META files.

{EDIT}Please see this forum

eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

I can't wait for CloneBD, and I'm too lazy to mess around with command line programs. My needs are simple, I want 1 .m2ts file with:

. Main Movie
    . English audio (in AC3 format)
    . German audio (in AC3 format)

the new version of eac3to (V2.84) seems to have got 2 pass processing (incase of seamless branching gaps) running smoothe.

This is what I do (one time only):

Create a file called 'Demux Entire Movie.BAT' (you should change the path names to whatever you use)
    Code:
    @echo off
    set pathToEac=E:\TVIX\eac3to\
    set pathToTSM=E:\TVIX\tsMuxeR\tsMuxeR_1.8.4(b)\
    set pathToMovie=Q:\

"%pathToEac%eac3to.exe" "%pathToMovie%"

SET /P Playlist="Type Playlist (eg 1) And Press Enter "
    If not "%Playlist%"=="" Set Playlist=%Playlist:~0,1%
    echo Entered %Playlist%)

"%pathToEac%eac3to.exe" "%pathToMovie%" %Playlist%)

SET /P Movie="Type Main Movie (eg 2) And Press Enter "
    If not "%Movie%"=="" Set Movie=%Movie:~0,1%
    echo Entered %Movie%:

SET /P MType="Type Video (eg h264 VC1 MPEG2) And Press Enter "
    If not "%MType%"=="" Set MType=%MType:~0,5%
    echo Entered %MType%:

SET /P English="Type English Audio (eg 3) And Press Enter "
    If not "%English%"=="" Set English=%English:~0,1%
    echo Entered %English%:

SET /P German="Type German Audio (eg 4) And Press Enter "
    If not "%German%"=="" Set German=%German:~0,1%
    echo Entered %German%:

"%pathToEac%eac3to.exe" "%pathToMovie%" %Playlist%) %Movie%: Movie.%MType% %English%: English.ac3 %German%: German.ac3

"%pathToTSM%tsMuxeR.exe" %MType%.meta Movie.m2ts

pause
    Create 3 META files:

MPEG2.META
    Code:
    MUXOPT --no-pcr-on-video-pid --new-audio-pes --vbr  --vbv-len=500
    V_MPEG-2, "Movie.MPEG2"
    A_AC3, "English.ac3", lang=eng
    A_AC3, "German.ac3", lang=ger
    VC1.META
    Code:
    V_MS/VFW/WVC1, "Movie.vc1"
    H264.META
    Code:
    V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, "Movie.h264", insertSEI, contSPS
    Save these files in directory 'eac3to_BAT_ENG+GER'. Now make a new directory, let's say 'DEMUX' and a sub directory let's say 'FILM_XYZ'. Copy the 4 files from 'eac3to_BAT_ENG+GER', and double click on 'Demux Entire Movie.BAT'. Follow the simple dialogue, and at the end you should have a .M2TS file at the end.

Of course, if you want other languages - please change the files in your versions. If you only need English, just remove the German references in all 4 files.

For ease, I've added a ZIP file with the following:

eac3to_BAT_ENG+GER
    eac3to_BAT_ENG
    eac3to_BAT_GER

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mike_r; 10th March 2009 at 11:07. Reason: Added BAT & META files in ZIP for ENG+GER, ENG, GER

@mrr19121970

How do we get the file "demux entire movie.bat"

changed from/to:

tsmuxeR_1.8.4(b)
    tsmuxeR_1.8.8(b)

Thanks
    Fast Eddie

the 3 lines with the 'SET' command, should be customised to your own installation:

Code:
    set pathToEac=E:\TVIX\eac3to\
    set pathToTSM=E:\TVIX\tsMuxeR\tsMuxeR_1.8.4(b)\
    set pathToMovie=Q:\
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

I've been trying to follow your instructions on this, but it's not working out for me. I downloaded the zip file and used the English only file. After editing the batch file for my locations for eac3to, tsMuxeR and my blu ray drive, I ran the file on Enchanted. This gave me three files: English.ac3, Movie.h264 and Movie-Log.txt instead of the .m2ts file I expected, although I'm not sure I would know how to get this file into a blu ray structure anyway.
    You also say, "Now make a new directory, let's say 'DEMUX' and a sub directory let's say 'FILM_XYZ'. Copy the 4 files from 'eac3to_BAT_ENG+GER', and double click on 'Demux Entire Movie.BAT'." I assume you mean to copy the four files to "DEMUX," but I'm not sure what "FILM_XYZ" is for. Should this subdirectory's name be included somewhere in the batch file as the output folder? Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by lwgreen View Post
    I'm not sure what "FILM_XYZ" is for.
    it's a new sub directory in your 'DEMUX' folder, it can be anything you want, leave it as 'New Folder' or call it Enchanted_Rip in you case.

all 4 files from eac3to_BAT_ENG should be copied to Enchanted_Rip. You are staying in this new folder now, and then double click on 'Demux Entire Movie.BAT'

now in your case, you obviously didn't have h264.meta in Enchanted_Rip. you can either restart from scratch, or simply open tsmuxer and drag'n'drop English.ac3 + Movie.h264 into the gui, select destination and 'start muxing'
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Quote Originally Posted by mrr19121970 View Post
    it's a new sub directory in your 'DEMUX' folder, it can be anything you want, leave it as 'New Folder' or call it Enchanted_Rip in you case.

all 4 files from eac3to_BAT_ENG should be copied to Enchanted_Rip. You are staying in this new folder now, and then double click on 'Demux Entire Movie.BAT'

now in your case, you obviously didn't have h264.meta in Enchanted_Rip. you can either restart from scratch, or simply open tsmuxer and drag'n'drop English.ac3 + Movie.h264 into the gui, select destination and 'start muxing'
    I did have h264.meta in the folder. Why would I leave one file out? I did it twice with the same results. Obviously I'm doing something else wrong. To try to finish this, I put the two files that were created by the .bat file into tsMuxer, chose "Create Blu-ray disk" and started muxing. When it finished, it did create the blu ray structure. I burned it to a 25 GB disc. It worked, except the sound was out of sync. In fact, the sound wasn't even in the same scene with the movie. I don't know how that could happen, but it did. Anyway, thanks for your help with this.

what version of eac3to ?

perhaps post Movie-Log.txt + your version of the BAT file (with your file locations)
    Last edited by mike_r; 13th January 2009 at 14:38.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mrr19121970 View Post
    what version of eac3to ?

perhaps post Movie-Log.txt + your version of the BAT file (with your file locations)
    I'm using version 2.87. I ran the .bat file (with the four meta files) in a folder I created called AA-Demux. I also created a sub folder called movie, but it was not used. The three files created stayed in the AA-Demux folder with all the other files. I moved them to the Movie folder manually. I'm attaching the log file. I remember the last line on the screen (but not in the log file) when it finished was something to the effect that it couldn't find a path. This is why I thought it might be trying to find the sub folder I created but was not listed in the .bat file.

Forgot to post the .bat file.

edit: Well, that didn't work. Are we not allowed to post .bat files? If not, I can zip it.
    Last edited by lwgreen; 13th January 2009 at 16:48.

Here's the .bat file zipped.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast