Thread: AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.0.6 beta

Default AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.0.6 beta

Safe for everyone to try:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6506.exe

Remaining BD+ movies with issues should work now (X-Files 2 US, Meet Dave US, Day the Earth Stood Still, France, ...)

AnyDVD History

6.5.0.6 2008 12 30
    - New (Blu-ray): More support for new version of the BD+ copy protection

6.5.0.3 2008 12 29
    - New (Blu-ray): More support for new version of the BD+ copy protection

6.5.0.2 2008 12 28
    - New (Blu-ray): Added support for new version of the BD+ copy protection
    - New (Blu-ray): Improved region code removal
    - Fix: Bug introduced in 6.4.9.2, MyMovies could hang
    - Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Bug introduced in 6.4.9.2, retrieving disc
    information with DVD Profiler for HD DVD and Blu-ray discs did not work
    while AnyDVD was running
    - Some minor fixes and improvements
    - Updated languages
    Last edited by Webslinger; 30th December 2008 at 19:42.
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

Excellent work guys!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Default gratz

sure glad i bought this software

Default beta's

a dumb question,but I don't know the answer
    if the beta updates are just for blu-ray and you don't use blu ray,should you download them ,does it make any difference

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeper View Post
    a dumb question,but I don't know the answer
    if the beta updates are just for blu-ray and you don't use blu ray,should you download them ,does it make any difference
    Generally speaking if there is a "General fixes and improvements" line in the changelog then I always recommend updating. If there isn't and the listed changes are only for BluRay then I'd say you don't have to update but it wouldn't hurt to.

It does, however, make it easier on our brains when we try to troubleshoot for people to have everyone using the same version. At least that way we can compare problems, results, etc, and know the same exact version is being used so that the programming is exactly the same.

Personally, even before I had a BluRay drive, I always updated to the latest beta versions out of habit. They are very stable and just make life easier, IMHO.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.