Thread: can't burn

Cool can't burn

cannot read or write the tyler perry dvds the marriage counselor or the family that preys...has the lastest updates but still doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by gstring40 View Post
    cannot read or write the tyler perry dvds the marriage counselor or the family that preys...has the lastest updates but still doesn't work
    http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

By the way, Anydvd doesn't burn.
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

Please read the SlySoft Forum Etiquette before posting.

Default can't burn

yea right but it does read

Quote Originally Posted by gstring40 View Post
    yea right but it does read
    Sure, but look at the title of this thread

Allow up to 10 minutes for Anydvd to read the disc. Don't run anything else.

And click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5091 (read #5)
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

Please read the SlySoft Forum Etiquette before posting.