Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

Hybrid View

Default Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

I started off with this thread, but found the forum getting asked the same question over and over again about seamless branching, audio overlaps etc etc. It seems that there are plenty of users who can't really be bothered with the command line. This is a real shame.

However, even presented with the answer on a plate; some users still didn't get it. I'd been thinking about a GUI for some time, but not really being a programmer in this field lacked the tools, energy and interest.

However, I did it. Here's the 81st public release:

BIG THANKS to DAMNSKIPPY For Download Servers

Clown_BD v0.81 (ca 325kb)
    Clown_BD v0.81, tsMuxeR v1.10.06, eac3to v3.27, BDSup2Sub v4.00, Aften x86, Mencoder Generic 486 & MuxMan free (ca 13.2mb)

(as it's a bit of a joke, until the real CloneDVD-HD is published by our heros).

Unofficial Mirrors

Videohelp
    Softpedia
    Digital Digest
    CDRInfo.pl

Code:

v0.81 (2013-05-31) Eighty First Release
    . Update Java version & download link
    . Update eac3to version number
    . Suggest correct playlist on Sony ScreenPass (AnyDVD's disc.inf needs to exist)
    . Windows 8 does not correct FreeConsole, don't care about this now (before I errored)

v0.80 (2010-12-01) Eightieth Public Release
    . Corrected console hooking based on actual console dimensions rather than screen width.
      Thanks to entrecour http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=289544&postcount=2660
    . Corrected NMT mode DTS showing as LPCM in 1 rare case
      Thanke to robertwallace http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=287986&postcount=2633

v0.79 (2010-11-20) Seventy Nineth Public Release
    . Introduced solution for DVD forced subtitles.
    . Allow more AC3 bitrates in DVD mode. Anything <= 192kbs will be stereo.
    . Corrected field sizes made too small to cater for DVD Type Field (Thanks to Lynx & Fast Eddie)
    . Reinstated /RES:1080p as this broke forced subtitles. Thanks to Viper69
    . Added tool tips for new fields. No translations so far
    . Greyed out fields on step1 that are not relevant to DVD conversion
    . Added full ISO639-1 & ISO639-2 rather than hardcoding only a few popular ones. see 
      http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/php/code_list.php for full list

v0.78 (2010-11-18) Seventy Eighth Public Release
    . Repacked due to wrong version of eac3to delivered
    . Correct ISO9660 + UDF 1.02 for DVDs in ImgBurn Mode
    . Fix Bug introduced in previous version meant that subtitles didn't get named properly in .META file
    . Fix Bug introduced in previous version allowing no selection of audio codec

v0.77 (2010-11-17) Seventy Seventh Public Release
    . Support BD to DVD Conversion. Batch Mode Only.

You need to download Mencoder & MuxMan

Mencoder
       --------
       Download From http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php
       Add to the Clown_BD\Mencoder\ folder and manually change your .INI

MuxMan
       ------
       Download From http://www.mpucoder.com/Muxman/
       Add to the Clown_BD\MuxMan\ folder and manually change your .INI

v0.76 (2010-03-05) Seventy Sixth Public Release
    . Updated BDSup2Sub to version 4.0.0
    . Corrected HD-DVD TrueHD With Delayed Audio. Thanks to phantom_zone for spotting & testing this
    . Possible fix for users getting stuck on OPTIONS panel

v0.75 (2009-10-18) Seventy Fifth Public Release
    . eac3to v3.17 released.
    . Show eac3to progress numbers now instead of bar
    . Automatically add -keepdialnorm to TrueHD track

v0.74 (2009-10-11) Seventy Fourth Public Release
    . Ipdated BDSup2Sub to version 3.9.8
    . Changed method of parsing logs & additional clearing of memory before parsing.
      This hopefully fixes the strange error that sometimes lead to incorrect display of pass2
      tree view showing strange results. additionally default audio and subtitle streams
      being selected when they were not favourites.
      very hard to test, abit like trying to proove you're not a witch
    . Changed use of AFTEN
    . Fixed BATCH mode shutdown
    . Changed Franch VIDEO_CONST
    . fixed eac3toaextras and speedup/slowdown in NMT mode
    . fixed LPCM problem in NMT mode
      I really shouldn't have agreed to do NMT mode, it's such a hack
    You need to have the UDF2.5 driver installed running under XP, and of course AnyDVD-HD when dealing directly from the disks
    ---> How to install and uninstall Toshiba UDF 2.5 drivers in XP

VERY IMPORTANT

Please make sure your Java is up-to-date. See here thanks to Bluer

Quick Guides

Remux_Blu-ray_HD_DVD_Main_Movie_for_Playback
    mediasmartserver
    Clown_BD - Another Handy Little Program, No Clowning Around!!!

Previous Versions
    Clown_BD v0.79 (ca 324kb)

Here are some of the 1st prototype screen shots. Since then, it's advanced some.

To sum it up in one sentence: Clown_BD will enable you to extract (on the fly) the main movie and language streams of your choice, resulting in either transport streams (for Media Jukebox), an ISO image (for PowerDVD) or even a burned BD disk (for standalone players).

Input
    • Input - HD-DVD/Blu-Ray Structures, MPLS or single M2TS/TS/EVO/MKV files

Audio
    • Extract True-HD

• Extract LPCM

• Extract AC3 core (from True-HD) or DTS Core (From DTS-MA)

• Convert audio to AC3/DTS (Optionally Choose bitrate)

• Change language of audio/subtitle stream

• Change order of audio/subtitle stream automatically based on preferences, and manual override

Subtitle
    • Extract Subtitles

• Extract Blu-Ray Forced Subtitles

• Convert HD-DVD Subtitles to Blu-Ray

• Automatically Activate Forced Subtitles In Your Preferred Language

Chapters
    • Extract Chapters

Other Features

Create ISO or Burn To Disc
    • Call to imgburn to create ISO

• Burn directly with ImgBurn

Multilingual User Interface

• Dutch User Interface

There are still some todos:
    • Call eac3to for (at least 1st playlist) immediately after 1st sucessfull call - preserving each subsquent call

• Convert BD structure to VCD & SVCD format (just a joke)

Known Bugs:
    • None

Screen Shots

Select some options:

Select your default locations:

eac3to is called, and the playlists are presented to you. Select one and proceed:

eac3to is called, and the video, audio and subtitle streams are presented to you. Select what you want and proceed.

eac3to is called and saves all the streams you selected.

a meta file for tsMuxer are created & tsMuxeR is executed.

If AVCHD mode is selected, then all files are renamed to 8.3 standard.

If you selected a .ISO image, then ImgBurn is called after after tsMuxer is completed.

Finally a sound is played - especially usefull if you leave you PC unattended, so you can hear it from another room.

Thanks to:

Madshi for his help in identifying the audio types
    SamuriHL for his ImgBurn ISO guide
    adbear for his Guide for Unprotected Blu-ray ISO for PowerDVD
    BurnerHead for German Translation
    Dr4k0 for Italian Translation
    pseudo555 for French Translation
    Pl4yit for the Dutch Translation

And the guys in the forum who helped me test

If anyone has any comments, suggestions or bug reports please let me know.

Important please provide:

eac3to_PASS1_LOG.LOG
    eac3to_PASS2_LOG.LOG
    eac3to_PASS3_LOG.LOG
    tsMuxeR_LOG.LOG
    moviename.meta

If you don't post the logs. don't be suprised if I don't reply.

to me if you have a problem.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mike_r; 14th August 2014 at 02:17. Reason: Version 0.81
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Please redownload Version 0.52, as a new translation has just been included.

Best Regards,
    BurnerHEAD

This post is not necessary anymore, because the german translation is included in ClownBD itself.

I reserve this space for future translations to be posted here. Please report bugs and critism in the german thread for ClownBD.

Have fun using ClownBD!
    BurnerHEAD

Code:
    New german translation file is included in the attachement. I made some minor and major fixes, so make sure you always use the latest version.

The first file ("ClownBDv032b_german_lang.zip") only contains the updated german .LANG file. Replace it with the very buggy one from v0.31b.

The second file("ClownBDv032b_german.zip") now contains the original ClownBD.exe file, the updated german translation, all other translations, the changelog.txt and the Pcm2Tsmu.exe file.

Version 0.32b. Please update your german translation. Version 0.31b from the official website does NOT contain the newest translation.
    Newest translation is included since Version 0.32b. I don't upload the files anymore, because they are included now.

If I bring out a new version, I will be posted here first. Probably some days before it will be integrated. So stay tuned.

Attention: The Tooltips have been fully translated. But it's still beta, because I worked very long on it, got tired, fell asleep and finished the work napping. So it's likely that I broke something.

Have fun!
    BurnerHEAD

How to install:
    Unzip the file(s) and put it in the directory of ClownBD. Done.
    If there's already a .lang file just replace it.
    Last edited by BurnerHEAD; 9th May 2009 at 14:02. Reason: Added newest Version!
    OPTIARC BD ROM BC-5500S (Notebook); Pioneer BDR-206D and Pioneer DVR-S18L (PC); Panasonic Bluray Recorder DMR-BS785, WDTV Live Hub and MyBook Live 3TB (TV)
    German ClownBD Thread

And the guy in the forum who helped me test
    If you mean me, no problem

Is the version you have listed above a change to the one you PM'ed me earlier? If so I can download and test this for you to on a few new BRD's over the w/end.

yes, it's very different from the version you saw...

Thanks.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

will give it a whirl and report back.

Thanks for the work on this. For guys like me who prefer to fire and forget and not play with 3 or 4 different programs this is a real boon.

I just PMed you with results of my test, and here you already have a newer version. I'll check out this one as well.

Thanks a lot for your work on this.

Exclamation Here's something interesting

My virus software, ThreatFire has quarantined Clown06b claiming that a link on the page contained a link to a trojan, Trojan.Agent.EPAO. I clicked on the link to e3cto and that triggered ThreatFire.

For me, the batch file version has worked quite well so I'm not too concerned to lose it, and out of an abundance of caution, I'm leaving it quarantined, but for the next version, you might want to validate those links.

Default Version 6 works great

Every version has worked for me except version 5, which would never finish. I always create a blu ray structure so that I can burn to a disc, and version 5 would not do that. With version 6, I wanted to try the DTS audio choice so I ran Ice Age: The Meltdown and it worked beautifully. The disc played on my computer with PDVD and on my PS3. I hope that soon we'll be able to handle TrueHD audio. Then I'll be happy waiting for CloneBD to arrive.

Thanks for all your work on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    My virus software, ThreatFire has quarantined Clown06b claiming that a link on the page contained a link to a trojan, Trojan.Agent.EPAO. I clicked on the link to e3cto and that triggered ThreatFire.

For me, the batch file version has worked quite well so I'm not too concerned to lose it, and out of an abundance of caution, I'm leaving it quarantined, but for the next version, you might want to validate those links.
    you might want to change your virus software.
    Mike

Default Why not uncompressed audio

Why haven't you left an option for uncompressed audio. Otherwise great program but witout the option for TrueHD and DTS HD Master it's useless for me.

Regards Jesper

Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast