Page 101 of 309 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3082

Thread: Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

Quote Originally Posted by wildchild22 View Post
    Yes that is correct except the dts core from the lpcm and ac3 from the lpcm need to be executed after eac3 finishes the first time through.Preferably after the pcm2tsmu program runs. That way you can be sure that if it was a seamless branching title all the gaps are fixed.
    Do you mean before ?

wildchild22

please read your PM
    Last edited by mike_r; 10th June 2009 at 14:59.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

yes I meant before

Quote Originally Posted by mrr19121970 View Post
    Do you mean before ?

wildchild22

please read your PM

I have checked my pm I will post back very shortly!

Do you mean before ?

wildchild22

please read your PM

I have one suggestion if possible could you let eac3to only extract convert to pcm in the first step then let eac3to make the dts and ac3 file from the pcm . As sometimes the delays cant be fixed if going directly to ac3. Sometimes the embedded ac3 is only 448 instead of 640 and maybe the dts core is 768 instead of 1500. But going directly from the pcm conversion will give the best output in dts and ac3

here is the log from atruehd that cant have the delay fixed for ac3

eac3to v3.16
    command line: personal info 2) 2: "H:\demux\Video_2.*" 3: "H:\demux\Audio_3_English.PCM" 3: "H:\demux\Audio_3_English.AC3" -LOG="H:\demux\eac3to_PASS3_LOG.LOG"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M2TS, 1 video track, 2 audio tracks, 1 subtitle track, 0:55:51, 24p /1.001
    1: Chapters, 7 chapters
    2: h264/AVC, 1080p24 /1.001 (16:9)
    3: TrueHD/AC3, English, 5.1 channels, 48khz, 667ms
    (embedded: AC3, 5.1 channels, 448kbps, 48khz)
    4: TrueHD/AC3, Spanish, 5.1 channels, 48khz, 667ms
    (embedded: AC3, 5.1 channels, 448kbps, 48khz, dialnorm: -27dB)
    5: Subtitle (PGS), English
    [a03] Extracting audio track number 3...
    [a03] Extracting AC3 stream...
    [a03] Applying (E-)AC3 delay...
    [a03] Extracting audio track number 3...
    [v02] Extracting video track number 2...
    [a03] A remaining delay of -5ms could not be fixed.
    [a03] Extracting TrueHD stream...
    [a03] Decoding with libav/ffmpeg...
    [a03] Applying RAW/PCM delay...
    [a03] Swapping endian...
    [a03] Remapping channels...
    [a03] Creating file "H:\demux\Audio_3_English.PCM"...
    [v02] Creating file "H:\demux\Video_2.h264"...
    [a03] Creating file "H:\demux\Audio_3_English.AC3"...
    [a03] The original audio track has a constant bit depth of 24 bits.
    Video track 2 contains 80352 frames.
    eac3to processing took 16 minutes, 8 seconds.
    Done.
    Last edited by wildchild22; 10th June 2009 at 15:29.

here is another error from the pm

eac3to v3.16
    command line: " "H:\demux\Audio_3_English.PCM" "H:\demux\Audio_3_English.DTS" "" -LOG="H:\demux\eac3to_NMT_0_LOG.LOG"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Destination file name is missing for track number 0. <ERROR>

the problem is the 2 extra "" before the log
    Last edited by wildchild22; 10th June 2009 at 15:42.

you should check out the batch mode. it makes the way Clown_BD more customisable.

This seems to be a known issue. That's why IfUsePCM2TSMU=1 is set to default. If you set it to =0, then you've got to know what you're doing.

this is already done at the request of wildchild22.
    I'm know how to use PCMTSMU and eac3to (converted 120 BD's from commandline), and I already use the batch mode, and I love it.

However, it's possible to run PCMTSMU with the parameters from the output of eac3to. I you don't understand what I mean I could write a sample vbscript.

The problem is a bug in eac3to outputting w64 files. All you have to do is what the author has stated and you will have no problem with seamless branching blurays.

(IfUsePCM2TSMU=1)

Quote Originally Posted by sWORDs View Post
    I'm know how to use PCMTSMU and eac3to (converted 120 BD's from commandline), and I already use the batch mode, and I love it.

However, it's possible to run PCMTSMU with the parameters from the output of eac3to. I you don't understand what I mean I could write a sample vbscript.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    Use 7MC instead. Windows 7 plays the .ts files in 7MC perfectly and even allows me to stream them to my PS3 and Xbox 360. Getting that to work in VMC was never possible for me. There's probably a way, but, I never got it to work. I gave up trying. 7MC just works out of the box. Not a good recommendation I know but I don't have any other idea for you.
    So I did finally get .TS and .M2TS files to playback natively in VMC. Since you're on to 7MC I don't know if your interested in this at all, but let me know if you are.

Now that I've had a chance to play with Clown BD for a little bit I have some other questions. First of all I have the Asus Xonar HDAV and I am ripping the episodes from the True Blood Blu-Ray. I ripped an episode into .M2TS format and selected the DTS-MA track and chose to keep that audio track uncompressed. When I playback the track in VMC my receiver shows DTS. Is this to be expected? Is it possible to get the DTS-MA track passthrough when playing an .M2TS file?

I also ripped the same episode with the same audio settings but to a Blu-Ray ISO instead. When I mount this ISO and playback the track in the standalone TMT3 player I now get the DTS-MA track on my receiver. However, if I use the VMC integrated version of TMT3 I get video and no audio output at all. Are there others that get the HD audio track passthrough to the receiver when using the VMC version of TMT3?

It's a bug in TMT3. Hopefully it'll get fixed at some point.
    Perhaps you should read The Rules?

My replies represent ONLY myself and do NOT represent SlySoft. I do not work for SlySoft.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    It's a bug in TMT3. Hopefully it'll get fixed at some point.
    Is there something different about the ISO created from the single episode that is made by IMGburn? Because the regular disc ISO created from AnyDVD mounts and playsback in the VMC version of TMT3 with the HD audio tracks just fine.

Page 101 of 309 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast