Page 11 of 309 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

it could be a bug in tsMuxeR

Code:
    Command Line="D:\Tools\tsMuxeR_1.8.8b\tsMuxeR.exe" "F:\DVDVolume\DVDVolume.meta" "F:\DVDVolume\DVDVolume"
    SmartLabs tsMuxeR.  Version 1.8.8(b) http://www.smlabs.net                      
    VC-1 muxing fps not set. Get fps from stream.                                   
    Decoding VC-1 stream (track 1): Profile: Advanced@3 Resolution: 1920:1080p  Fram
    e rate: 23.976                                                                  
    0.0% complete                                                                   
    Decoding DTS stream (track 2): Bitrate: 1536Kbps  Sample Rate: 48KHz  Channels: 
    6                                                                               
    Decoding PGS stream (track 3):  Resolution: 1920:1080  Frame rate: 23.976       
    100.0% complete                                                                 
    Processed 124489 video frames                                                   
    100.0% complete                                                                 
    Creation of Blu-ray playlist                                                    
    Creation of Blu-ray stream info and seek index                                  
    Mux successful complete.                                                        
    Muxing time: 15 min 50 sec
    tsMuxeR 'thinks' it has worked.

Did you try building manually with tsMuxeR ?

Update to v0.11b now available...
    Last edited by mike_r; 27th January 2009 at 04:25.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

tsMuxeR 'thinks' it has worked.

Did you try building manually with tsMuxeR ?
    not manually, tried Clown_bd v0.8 and everything was ok.

regards

tomcam

Quote Originally Posted by fast eddie View Post
    fastest processing time that I am aware of from start to a homemade comlpliant Blu-ray structure folder (BDMV) that fixes audio gaps with high defination audio, and movie only with more than one M2TS file. Ready to burn with no compression or re-encoding.
    I could put an option in to burn, rather than creating an ISO - it would be even faster then.

I've no burner, so would need a tester...

[edit]

Ok, version v0.12b now has the option to BURN with ImgBurn instead of creating an ISO. Can someone with a burner test it ?

[
    Last edited by mike_r; 29th January 2009 at 15:05. Reason: removed image
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

@mrr

Yes, I can test Imgburn, burn for you, on my next high defination movie only burn with Imgburn, most likely late next week.

BUT THE CONCERN IS:

Nobody is going to want to directly burn to Imgburn if the back-up movie only is MORE THAN 25GB, it would have to be compressed or re-encoded down to 22.5gb so it would fit on a BD-R blank disk (25gb).

Re-encoding needs to be done 1ST before the burn with Imgburn.

If the back-up movie is under 25gb then direct burn to Imgburn would be great with no compression or re-encoding. And the best video and same bitrate as the source disk.

That why I was asking if you would consider adding a compression or re-encoding process just before the burn with Imgburn or ISO creation with Imgburn, just like BD REBUILDER does.

BD rebuilder ask you if you want to compress/re-encode the movie down to BD-5 (4.7gb) or BD-9 (8.5gb) or BD-R (25gb) and then burns after the re-encoding.

Your Clown_BD is super great and very fast when no compression or re-encoding is needed to fit on a BD-5, BD-9 or BD-R but if compression or re-encoding IS NEEDED than the output BDMV folder from Clown_BD has to be input into BD rebuilder or the output BDMV folder from AnyDVD HD has to be input into BD rebuilder to fit on a BD-5, BD-9, or BD-R. Then 18 to 24 hours of re-encoding incurs.

Last edited by fast eddie; 27th January 2009 at 11:41.
    Fast Eddie

good point...

i you have 'test mode' ticked in ImgBurn by default, then it just goes through the motions. i wonder if ImgBurn stops before burning when it realises the source > destination ?

if you want, then you can do the marketing on VCDhelp.
    Mike

My style is to:
    Never check the box in Clown_BD for automatic used of Imgburn.

I want to see what the output size of the BDMV folder is from Clown_BD, then, depending on the BDMV folder size, either go back to M2TS files and split and create Blu-ray structure with no compression to fit on BD-5 or BD-9 blank disks, or burn manually with Imgburn and create a BD-ROM disk, or compress or re-encode down to 22.5gb to fit on a blank BD-R (25gb) usually with BD Rebuilder.
    Last edited by fast eddie; 27th January 2009 at 12:02.
    Fast Eddie

Thanks to mrr and Clown_BD, and as a hardware high defination DVD fan, my revised flow chart.

AnyDVD HD
    BDinfo (only needed if you want to see what is on the source disk and build accordingly)
    Clown_BD
    BD rebuilder (only needed if re-encoding)
    Imgburn
    Blu-ray player thru HDMI to HDTV

Yes, its a good year for the high defination DVD fan
    Last edited by fast eddie; 27th January 2009 at 12:46.
    Fast Eddie

OK, I tested it myself using the DVD burner as the output.

It works, if:

you have a blank disk in the drive (otherwise ImgBurn just closes with no error message)

If the size of the files to be burned > free space on the disk, you get an error message asking if you if you 'would like to continue anyway'

so all is good there. Shame I can't find a way to check if there is a blank disk in the drive...
    Mike

@mrr
    First let me say thank you very much for your great tool!
    I have followed the progress of your tool since the first version and it is becoming better and better!!

I have only one small request at the moment:
    Could you please add an option where you can manually change the priority/listing order of the audio streams and subtitles? At the moment it is only possible to select the language as the priority. But I am thinking about the forced subtitles at the moment, which are most of the time at the lowest priority for each language. I want to have the forced subtitle at the first slot in the subtitle list.

Maybe it is also possible to automatically detect the forced subtitle via eac3to? Will this forced subtitle be enabled by default when played back with a standalone Blu-ray player?

Thank you very much in advance!!

Best regards,
    BobaFett64

@mrr

When I use Imgburn to automatically burn a blank disk for standard defination or high defination (which is rare for me, I prefer manual for more control) this is what I set up in Imgburn, before I even start the back-up process.

1. blank disk in Imgburn
    2. options set to create a BD-ROM disk
    3. burn rate I want to use (usually MAX and its burnproof)
    4. name of movie build on the disk
    5. Imgburn settings for the type of blank media I am using.
    6. Any other options or setting needed to automatically start the burn process. Like removing any un-necessary filters that could cause conflicts.

QUESTION

In Clown_BD at the location where you enter the movie location.
    Normally I would enter a compliant Blu-ray structure (BDMV folder)

Can I enter an M2TS file that would consist of video, audio, subtitle of the movie, instead of the Blu-ray structure (BDMV folder)?

Last edited by fast eddie; 27th January 2009 at 14:36.
    Fast Eddie

Page 11 of 309 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast