Page 2 of 308 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

Quote Originally Posted by mrr19121970 View Post
    Please update your eac3to. we're on version 3.03 now. I forgot to mention in the 1st post that you need to have version 2.81 or greater (but always the newest is the best, unless you hear otherwise).

Please also download the latest version of the GUI
    thanks for your help, now it works

but the last progress (tsMuxer Progress) ist very slow, maybe because of the destiantion - stream files and output for tsMuxer take the same folder at one hard drive. normally i work with two hard drives, one for the stream files and the other for the directory of tsMuxer. is it possible to make this in the feature so we can put one destination for each?

regards

tomcam

I've looked at eac3to, but it seems like you need a bunch of additional components for it to fully work... some of which are quite expensive; the Surcode DTS encoder, for one. And the Nero HD-DVD/Blu-Ray plugin isn't even available anymore... how are you supposed to get that?
    Intel Core i7 3770K, Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe, Corsair H80 CPU Cooler, 32GB DDR3-1600 Corsair Vengeance, Asus DirectCU II GeForce GTX 670, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Sandisk Extreme 240GB SATA 6.0GB/s SSD, Seagate Barracuda 3TB SATA 6.0GB/s, Asus, BW-12B1ST BD-RE, LG GGC-H20L BD/HD-DVD Combo, Asus DRW-24B1ST DVD±RW

Quote Originally Posted by TM2-Megatron View Post
    I've looked at eac3to, but it seems like you need a bunch of additional components for it to fully work... some of which are quite expensive; the Surcode DTS encoder, for one. And the Nero HD-DVD/Blu-Ray plugin isn't even available anymore... how are you supposed to get that?
    eac3to works with no extras just fine with AC3, it's only DTS that has to have surecode. i don't think there's a free workaround, sorry.

any eac3to specific questions, then it's best to ask on the eac3to on doom9 (link in the application)
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcam View Post
    but the last progress (tsMuxer Progress) ist very slow, maybe because of the destiantion - stream files and output for tsMuxer take the same folder at one hard drive.
    maybe, but it also depends on the speed of your drive & system.

i too put the final film on a 2nd drive, but decided against it.

i'll put it on my todo list, but i can't say when it'll happen.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcam View Post
    is it possible to make this in the feature so we can put one destination for each?
    I've done this now...
    Mike

And you should remove the outdated versions of CLOWN_BD from your PREFETCH folder if your computer doesn't do it for you, or your registry cleaner doesn't do it for you.

C:/WINDOWS/PREFETCH
    Fast Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by mrr19121970 View Post
    I've done this now...
    very nice work, thanks a lot

could it be that this "step" - or better progess called "a meta & BAT file for tsMuxer are created & executed:" takes even longer as it would do normally with tsMuxer? (have version 004 tested today)

the progress with eac3to runs very quick now with different harddrives, but when that progress is finished and the window with tsMuxer comes up it`s going very slowly. destrination was "bluray" structure, no iso ...

regards

tomcam

works fine on my machine. it's not doing anything irregular or different to tsMuxer...
    Mike

I tried to convert a HDDVD to Bluray, but I didn`t get any subtitles to work. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by perio View Post
    I tried to convert a HDDVD to Bluray, but I didn`t get any subtitles to work. Any suggestions?
    Add PGS subtitles into muxed file (VOBSUB from HD-DVD can't be catered for)

can't be done to my knowledge...
    Mike

Page 2 of 308 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast