Page 4 of 309 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 3082

Thread: Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

  1. #31

    Default

    Firstly, thank you for the nice application, it seems to have a lot of prospects to replace EAC3TO and More GUI.

    A small feature request:-

    Regarding demuxing the DTS track, it currently extracts the full-HD track, would it be possible to add a checkbox so it can extract the standard DTS core instead (the -core option in EAC3TO). The same would also be useful for extracting the AC3 core from a TrueHD stream.

    Being as I use .TS for the output, not .MKV as EAC3TO muxes, the TSMuxer automation at the end is much appreciated here.

    Cheers,

    -jj-

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    184

    Default

    can you choose bitrate for ac3?

  3. #33

    Exclamation Here's something interesting

    My virus software, ThreatFire has quarantined Clown06b claiming that a link on the page contained a link to a trojan, Trojan.Agent.EPAO. I clicked on the link to e3cto and that triggered ThreatFire.

    For me, the batch file version has worked quite well so I'm not too concerned to lose it, and out of an abundance of caution, I'm leaving it quarantined, but for the next version, you might want to validate those links.

  4. #34

    Default Version 6 works great

    Every version has worked for me except version 5, which would never finish. I always create a blu ray structure so that I can burn to a disc, and version 5 would not do that. With version 6, I wanted to try the DTS audio choice so I ran Ice Age: The Meltdown and it worked beautifully. The disc played on my computer with PDVD and on my PS3. I hope that soon we'll be able to handle TrueHD audio. Then I'll be happy waiting for CloneBD to arrive.

    Thanks for all your work on this.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrr19121970 View Post
    version v0.06b is out, fixes DTS that simply didn't work. i don't use it, don't have surcode so can't even test it.
    tested it today with "wanted" and works like a charm with dts ...

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jj666 View Post
    Firstly, thank you for the nice application, it seems to have a lot of prospects to replace EAC3TO and More GUI.
    This will never happen, as eac3to is the underlying program. Clown_BD is only a user interface.

    Quote Originally Posted by jj666 View Post

    A small feature request:-

    Regarding demuxing the DTS track, it currently extracts the full-HD track, would it be possible to add a checkbox so it can extract the standard DTS core instead (the -core option in EAC3TO). The same would also be useful for extracting the AC3 core from a TrueHD stream.

    Being as I use .TS for the output, not .MKV as EAC3TO muxes, the TSMuxer automation at the end is much appreciated here.

    Cheers,

    -jj-
    I've done your request. The extraction of AC3 from TrueHD happens in every case.

    Please see v0.07b
    Mike

    Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier


    I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    My virus software, ThreatFire has quarantined Clown06b claiming that a link on the page contained a link to a trojan, Trojan.Agent.EPAO. I clicked on the link to e3cto and that triggered ThreatFire.

    For me, the batch file version has worked quite well so I'm not too concerned to lose it, and out of an abundance of caution, I'm leaving it quarantined, but for the next version, you might want to validate those links.
    you might want to change your virus software.
    Mike

    Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier


    I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ron spencer View Post
    can you choose bitrate for ac3?
    yes, see v0.07b
    Mike

    Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier


    I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrr19121970 View Post
    It seems to work, when You transform your sup.file with Supread.exe in a srt.file.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Sorry, this may seem sorta dumb but....
    Does this work like BDRebuilder? Will it downsample the Blu-Ray to fit on a Single Layer BD(BD25). Does it allow you to keep the menu's and such, or is strictly for doing the movie? Thanks!

Page 4 of 309 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •