Page 4 of 309 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

Firstly, thank you for the nice application, it seems to have a lot of prospects to replace EAC3TO and More GUI.

A small feature request:-

Regarding demuxing the DTS track, it currently extracts the full-HD track, would it be possible to add a checkbox so it can extract the standard DTS core instead (the -core option in EAC3TO). The same would also be useful for extracting the AC3 core from a TrueHD stream.

Being as I use .TS for the output, not .MKV as EAC3TO muxes, the TSMuxer automation at the end is much appreciated here.

Cheers,

-jj-

can you choose bitrate for ac3?

Exclamation Here's something interesting

My virus software, ThreatFire has quarantined Clown06b claiming that a link on the page contained a link to a trojan, Trojan.Agent.EPAO. I clicked on the link to e3cto and that triggered ThreatFire.

For me, the batch file version has worked quite well so I'm not too concerned to lose it, and out of an abundance of caution, I'm leaving it quarantined, but for the next version, you might want to validate those links.

Default Version 6 works great

Every version has worked for me except version 5, which would never finish. I always create a blu ray structure so that I can burn to a disc, and version 5 would not do that. With version 6, I wanted to try the DTS audio choice so I ran Ice Age: The Meltdown and it worked beautifully. The disc played on my computer with PDVD and on my PS3. I hope that soon we'll be able to handle TrueHD audio. Then I'll be happy waiting for CloneBD to arrive.

Thanks for all your work on this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrr19121970 View Post
    version v0.06b is out, fixes DTS that simply didn't work. i don't use it, don't have surcode so can't even test it.
    tested it today with "wanted" and works like a charm with dts ...

Quote Originally Posted by jj666 View Post
    Firstly, thank you for the nice application, it seems to have a lot of prospects to replace EAC3TO and More GUI.
    This will never happen, as eac3to is the underlying program. Clown_BD is only a user interface.

Quote Originally Posted by jj666 View Post

A small feature request:-

Regarding demuxing the DTS track, it currently extracts the full-HD track, would it be possible to add a checkbox so it can extract the standard DTS core instead (the -core option in EAC3TO). The same would also be useful for extracting the AC3 core from a TrueHD stream.

Being as I use .TS for the output, not .MKV as EAC3TO muxes, the TSMuxer automation at the end is much appreciated here.

Cheers,

-jj-
    I've done your request. The extraction of AC3 from TrueHD happens in every case.

Please see v0.07b
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    My virus software, ThreatFire has quarantined Clown06b claiming that a link on the page contained a link to a trojan, Trojan.Agent.EPAO. I clicked on the link to e3cto and that triggered ThreatFire.

For me, the batch file version has worked quite well so I'm not too concerned to lose it, and out of an abundance of caution, I'm leaving it quarantined, but for the next version, you might want to validate those links.
    you might want to change your virus software.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Quote Originally Posted by ron spencer View Post
    can you choose bitrate for ac3?
    yes, see v0.07b
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mrr19121970 View Post
    It seems to work, when You transform your sup.file with Supread.exe in a srt.file.

Sorry, this may seem sorta dumb but....
    Does this work like BDRebuilder? Will it downsample the Blu-Ray to fit on a Single Layer BD(BD25). Does it allow you to keep the menu's and such, or is strictly for doing the movie? Thanks!

Page 4 of 309 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast