Page 5 of 309 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

Default Feature Request for TrueHD to PCM

Fist Off, AWESOME program..

Could you add a feature to convert TrueHD tracks to multi-channel LPCM? using Pcm2Tsmu after to allow PCM track in tsmuxer.

Since Tsmuxer can't handle true hd tracks correctly..

Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX8027 View Post
    Sorry, this may seem sorta dumb but....
    Does this work like BDRebuilder? Will it downsample the Blu-Ray to fit on a Single Layer BD(BD25). Does it allow you to keep the menu's and such, or is strictly for doing the movie? Thanks!
    no it doesn't. it never will. however, you should be able to take the output and use BDrebuilder manually afterwards.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Quote Originally Posted by muad'dib View Post
    Fist Off, AWESOME program..

Could you add a feature to convert TrueHD tracks to multi-channel LPCM? using Pcm2Tsmu after to allow PCM track in tsmuxer.

Since Tsmuxer can't handle true hd tracks correctly..

Thanks..
    thanks for the feedback. i don't have any plans to add this.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Great Tool. Many Thanks

Is it possible to add the option of keeping the HD audio tracks (THD / DTS-MA) as well as PCM for making a BD backup without converting audio to AC3 or DTS?

Quote Originally Posted by Duppie View Post
    Great Tool. Many Thanks

Is it possible to add the option of keeping the HD audio tracks (THD / DTS-MA) as well as PCM for making a BD backup without converting audio to AC3 or DTS?
    THD = no point, as tsMuxer can't handle it.
    DTS-MA = does it anyway (select DTS & don't check CORE)
    PCM/LPCM = I'm not so sure, ususally these are ca. 4/5gb and generally people who want to have a movie only disk, space is critical.

I'll look into the PCM/LPCM - but I'm not even sure I have a disk to test on anyway.
    Mike

Thanks for the quick reply and your efforts to include PCM.
    I suppose you will include THD once tsMuxeR has been updated?

Quote Originally Posted by Duppie View Post
    I suppose you will include THD once tsMuxeR has been updated?
    as far as i know tsMuxeR is no longer supported. in the long term you have to wait for a Slysoft CloneHD product.
    Mike

FYI

From smartlabs website http://www.smlabs.net/tsmuxer_en.html it is stated that "tsMuxer's next release is scheduled in the beginning of 2009. Please send your suggestions and recommendations - we will keep them in mind..."

Quote Originally Posted by mrr19121970 View Post
    THD = no point, as tsMuxer can't handle it.
    DTS-MA = does it anyway (select DTS & don't check CORE)
    PCM/LPCM = I'm not so sure, ususally these are ca. 4/5gb and generally people who want to have a movie only disk, space is critical.

I'll look into the PCM/LPCM - but I'm not even sure I have a disk to test on anyway.
    "THD = no point, as tsMuxer can't handle it."
    It does have some trouble with THD but I've been using TsMuxer (1.8.4 & 1.8.8 ) for a while and when I use the option to 'Create Blu-Ray disk' after selecting the video track and the THD track, my PowerDVD 8 (2217a in 6 channel mode as I do not have HDMI for sound) sends THD as LPCM to my receiver fine. If I were to use your program, I would want an option to keep THD untouched...

Thanks,
    jidelite

Quote Originally Posted by jidelite View Post
    "THD = no point, as tsMuxer can't handle it."
    It does have some trouble with THD but I've been using TsMuxer (1.8.4 & 1.8.8 ) for a while and when I use the option to 'Create Blu-Ray disk' after selecting the video track and the THD track, my PowerDVD 8 (2217a in 6 channel mode as I do not have HDMI for sound) sends THD as LPCM to my receiver fine. If I were to use your program, I would want an option to keep THD untouched...

Thanks,
    jidelite
    I'm not sure that TSMUXER works in any case with TrueHD audio - are you sure it's not sending the standard AC3 core?

As far as remuxing TrueHD, the general recommendation is to use TSREMUX.

Cheers,

-jj-

Page 5 of 309 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast