Page 51 of 308 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

Quote Originally Posted by giza View Post
    EDIT: Is there a way I can just edit the movies I already processed to correct any issues with the BD structure? I recall reading that one of the versions corrected some issue with BD structure creation.
    Perhaps I will create this as an option in the future.

I don't know if there is any benefit in doing all movies again. Personally I wouldn't bother. You've got the original disk, and only want to watch once or twice. Wait for the real Clone BD I'd say.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Quote Originally Posted by Navytech View Post
    Hey I get an "Surcode DTS Encoder not installed" Error I didn't save the log but I'm running it again. any Ideas I'm working on the Movie "Knocked up" Trying to Keep the DTS:MA and 1 ac3
    you are trying to recode your DTS (not demux it as you should be)

you need to loose the 1536 in the DTS checkbox and then it will use 1509kbps (the stream value).

EDIT

V0.37b is now available
    Last edited by mike_r; 9th March 2009 at 06:43.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Hello,

I am new to this forum, thank you for making the GUI. It is very useful and easy to use. I want to ask if you know of a way to shrink the blu ray to MKV. while keeping the DTS master & Dolby True HD?

It's not currently possible to put TRUEHD into .MKV container.

This program will happily keep both TRUEHD and DTS-HD in a .ts or .m2ts container. The full capabilities are covered on page one of the thread.

Cheers,

-jj-

I have a question about my Iron Man rip.
    After running it through Clown, I get no audio stream. Graph edit and Haali confrim this by reporting no audio streams. I am using M2ts and not an iso/file structure.

I know its a TrueHD movie, but shouldn't I be able to use the AC3 core for playback (I choose the THD option inside clown for my audio output). I have ripped my Wall-E and Dark Knight disks which are both TrueHD, and am able to play them back just fine.

Searches pulled up a lot of info on audio playback for iron man, and I know I can't decode THD, but shouldn't I still be getting the AC3 core audio stream.

Thanks for any insight.

you need to post the logs requested on page #1. I don't have the disk, so without them cannot help.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by somail View Post
    I have a question about my Iron Man rip.
    After running it through Clown, I get no audio stream. Graph edit and Haali confrim this by reporting no audio streams. I am using M2ts and not an iso/file structure.

I know its a TrueHD movie, but shouldn't I be able to use the AC3 core for playback (I choose the THD option inside clown for my audio output). I have ripped my Wall-E and Dark Knight disks which are both TrueHD, and am able to play them back just fine.

Searches pulled up a lot of info on audio playback for iron man, and I know I can't decode THD, but shouldn't I still be getting the AC3 core audio stream.

Thanks for any insight.

Did you make sure that you has the "As-Is" box checked?

Quote Originally Posted by giza View Post
    Did you make sure that you has the "As-Is" box checked?
    Yes, tried it both ways. I originally thought this was the case as I had just upgraded from .33 to .37 and thought the "As-Is" option had changed something (backing down to .33 did not fix anything). When I left for work, I chose to convert it to AC3 only, so when I get home I wil see how it turned out.

@ mrr19121970: I will post my log files when I get home.

Finaly got home. The AC3 only remux worked perfectly. With perfect sound.

I have attached my logs for when the THD option is selected. They look pretty normal to me, so hopefully you guys will see something.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

It all looks good to me;

Code:
    eac3to v3.14
    command line: "C:\Users\Brett\Desktop\Clown\eac3to314\eac3to.exe" "C:\Users\Brett\Desktop\IRON_MAN_D1\BDMV" 1) 2: "C:\Users\Brett\Desktop\Clown\Tempeac\Video_2.*" 3: "C:\Users\Brett\Desktop\Clown\Tempeac\Audio_3_English.THD+AC3" -LOG="C:\Users\Brett\Desktop\Clown\Tempeac\eac3to_PASS3_LOG.LOG"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M2TS, 1 video track, 3 audio tracks, 8 subtitle tracks, 2:06:02, 24p /1.001
    1: Chapters, 15 chapters
    2: h264/AVC, 1080p24 /1.001 (16:9)
    3: TrueHD/AC3, English, 5.1 channels, 48khz, dialnorm: -27dB
       (embedded: AC3, 5.1 channels, 640kbps, 48khz, dialnorm: -27dB)
    Code:
    MUXOPT --no-pcr-on-video-pid --new-audio-pes  --vbr   --vbv-len=500
    V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, "C:\Users\Brett\Desktop\Clown\Tempeac\Video_2.h264", insertSEI, contSPS
    A_AC3, "C:\Users\Brett\Desktop\Clown\Tempeac\Audio_3_English.THD+AC3", lang=eng
    Command Line="C:\Users\Brett\Desktop\Clown\tsMuxeR_1.8.24( b)\tsMuxeR.exe" "C:\Users\Brett\Desktop\Clown\Tempeac\Tempeac.meta " "C:\Users\Brett\Desktop\Clown\Temprsmux\Tempeac.M2 TS"

Code:
    SmartLabs tsMuxeR.  Version 1.8.24(b) http://www.smlabs.net
    Decoding H264 stream (track 1): Profile: High@4.1  Resolution: 1920:1080p  Frame
    H.264 muxing fps not set. Get fps from stream.
    0.0% complete
    Decoding TRUE-HD stream (track 2): AC3 core+TRUE-HD. Peak bitrate: 5247Kbps (core 640Kbps) Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 6
    100.0% complete
    Processed 181299 video frames
    100.0% complete
    Mux successful complete.
    Muxing time: 37 min 11 sec
    eac3to & tsMuxeR believe that they have processed THD. Perhaps this is a new bug introduced in TSM 1.8.24 ? you could consider trying 1.8.18 which was working.

I have a request:
    If you need generic help, then please do not PM me - but post it in the forum.
    Mike

Page 51 of 308 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast