Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Error and any dvd status

Default Error and any dvd status

I've been copying a series with no problems but now I am not able to copy the series or any other movie.When I try to copy,I am using 1Click and I don't think that is the problem I believe the problem is with AnyDVD.
    when trying to copy I get a window that says

An error has occurred while reading the file
    The file may be encrypted or cannot be read by the DVD device.
    If you are using a decrypter you may need to restart it before running1Click

DVD copy.

When I open AnyDVD the status is red.
    and the window reads

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.5.2.2)
    TSSTCORP CD/DVDW TS-L632M 0A17 Z
    Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
    Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
    Size of first Layer: 1432496 sectors (2797 MBytes)
    Total size: 2793234 sectors (5455 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: ALLO_ALLO_S6_D1
    Media is CSS protected!
    Video Standard: NTSC
    Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
    Structural copy protection not found.
    Autorun not found on Video DVD.
    Bad sector protection not found.
    Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Can someone help me?
    Thanks
    Chantal

Update to the latest beta of anydvd then try ripping it to disk with anydvd and using 1click on the output.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

1. Disable CPRx in 1-Click.

2. Use Anydvd 6.5.2.3: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6523.exe

You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.

3. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
    b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
    c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
    d) Select "Create Logfile"
    e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
    f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
    g) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
    h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
    i) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
    j) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
    k) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
    l) click "upload"
    m) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

Please read the SlySoft Forum Etiquette before posting.

Followed your directions and still getting an error.Enclosed attachment.
    Let me know what I need to do to fix this.
    Thanks
    Chantal
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by chantal View Post
    Followed your directions and still getting an error.Enclosed attachment.
    Let me know what I need to do to fix this.
    Thanks
    Chantal
    The disc doesn't look very interesting at all in terms of protection.

1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

2. Right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar, and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish.

3. Open your dvd software playback program. Select the "video_ts.ifo" file that you ripped in step 1 as the source file for playback. Any problems?

4. Then import that rip from step 2 into 1-Click. Any problems?
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

Other customers can copy this title. Chantal, please follow Webslinger's advice to disable CPRx in 1Click. You don't need that feature when working with AnyDVD.
    Chris Gonzales
    Slysoft Support

You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
    You take the red fox and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

I always disable CPRX so this is not the problem

I always disable CPRX so this is not the problem

1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

2. Right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar, and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish.

3. Open your dvd software playback program. Select the "video_ts.ifo" file that you ripped in step 1 as the source file for playback. Any problems?

4. Then import that rip from step 2 into 1-Click. Any problems?

I tried to do what Webslinger suggested and about 3% into the copy I get
    a pop up window with a red circle and a white X inside that says
    File IO 3 VTS_04_1.VOB116160 532480
    Then I get another window that says
    Delete created files?
    Warning all files in directory C:\Users\testDocuments\ALLO_ALLO_S6_D1
    will be deleted.
    I don't understand how something can just stop working when nothing happened to change anything.
    I'm bummed,is there a solution for this?
    Thanks
    chantal

File IO 3 VTS_04_1.VOB116160 532480
    That's a read error, typically indicating a bad original disc even if it plays fine.

Here are your options in order of likelihood:

A. The original disc is bad even if it plays fine. Exchange it.

B. The disc is dirty. Clean it.

C. Your drive is slowly dying. Try a different drive.

D. The cable on the back of your drive is bad. Exchange it.