Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ISO to AVI or Mpeg

Default ISO to AVI or Mpeg

I've recently made several ISO's of my favorite BD movies and want to convert them to AVI's to play on my TV. Suggestions of software that will work and not loss and of the quality?
    Thx,
    Dave

you will loose quality converting. do you really want to do this ? you can pick up a WD HD TV for approx 99 euros. Stick in your external hard drive and watch the ripped movies that way. If you need high end audio, then maybe a TVIX or Popcorn hour is better suited.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

I have an HP Media Center hooked up to my AV equipment and would like to move the movies to that. Now I just mount the movies to a virtual DVD drive and watch them but I don't think this is possible with the Media Center. I'm trying to get all our media (pictures, home movies, DVD's) into one location to make them accessible to the family. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry its a HP MediaSmart Connect.

Default ISO to AVI or Mpeg

I'm looking for a conversion software to convert ISO's (BlueRay's) to AVI's or Mpeg's to play on my HDTV. Any suggestions? I recently purchased a HP MediaSmart and want to keep the videos on it to play back on my TV. Is there a software someone would recommend?
    Thx.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by DaveH1023 View Post
    I'm looking for a conversion software to convert ISO's (BlueRay's) to AVI's or Mpeg's to play on my HDTV. Any suggestions? I recently purchased a HP MediaSmart and want to keep the videos on it to play back on my TV. Is there a software someone would recommend?
    Thx.
    Dave
    CloneBD coming soon should be able to handle that based on the info posted in these forums by the developers.

BD to avi guide I've did hundreds of times:

http://forum.videohelp.com/topic361585.html

Or:

TMPGenc Xpress

There already is another thread open on this.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Thumbs up Here is my way to convert M2TS to AVI

I have an HP Media Center hooked up to my AV
    I have 3 year old Media Center too and I wanted to use it to stream HD AVI's from my PC to my HDTV like I did before with SD material. I did not wanted to buy a "new" box especially one with external hard drive like many people suggested. I spent a lot of time testing various methods posted on forums and free tools to convert m2ts transport files to AVI (DivX/XviD). I have not found a single freeware that would do the job 100% properly every time.
    Finally I found one tools that did the job right. It simply takes any transport file (for BD it's M2TS or TS) and convert it to DivX HD AVI 720p or 1080p (or any other format you can think of). The output files plays perfectly on my Showcenter (supports only upto 720p). The 1080p AVIs I keep in case I replace my media center with newer box in the future. Most of the files produced are around 3.5~5GB depending what bitrate you choose. The tool I am using is shareware AVS Video Converter 6. It does the job every time and it is simple to use. If you have multicore processor, it uses all of them so the conversion is never longer than 2~3 hours in case of my E4500 Dual Core. There is no issue with audio synchronization or subtitle selection. I highly recommend this tool. It saved me a lot headache I had when using free "miracleware".
    "I'm sorry but my responses are limited. You must ask the right question."

Quote Originally Posted by GeeForce11 View Post
    BD to avi guide I've did hundreds of times:
    http://forum.videohelp.com/topic361585.html
    Yeah, I went through this too. Takes at least 10 hours of the time and your constant attention to convert single movie. Worthless if you have better things to do instead of spending days and nights wandering around your PC.
    "I'm sorry but my responses are limited. You must ask the right question."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast