Thread: Converting HD DVD to Blu ray with Clown BD

Default Converting HD DVD to Blu ray with Clown BD

Hi all,
    ive been playing with clown bd and have tryed to convert a hd dvd.
    It does not seam to merge the feature evo files into one. apart from that it works.
    Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by suprasteve View Post
    Hi all,
    ive been playing with clown bd and have tryed to convert a hd dvd.
    It does not seam to merge the feature evo files into one. apart from that it works.
    Any ideas?
    You need to post your log files, and better in the correct forum too.

My gut feeling is you are trying to process the EVO files, rather than the HD-DVD directly. Possibly misleading, but select the radio button 'BDMV' from step 1 and it should work (well it's worked for everyone else except you so far)
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

I moved the original post/thread here due to the use of ClownBD and the conversion from HD-DVD to BD. From what I see this is a program usage issue with the method of converting than an AnyDVD HD issue. If it is an AnyDVD HD problem then I'll move the thread back into the AnyDVD HD forum.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

I meant the question would be better posted here.

I don't think it's an AnyDVD issue.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Quote Originally Posted by mrr19121970 View Post
    I meant the question would be better posted here.

I don't think it's an AnyDVD issue.
    Ahhh... very true.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Thanks for the info, all works fine.
    One question through, does the latset version of tsmuxer produce fully compliant BD structures? - it had an issue at one time.

no it doesn't.
    Mike