Thread: What is Storage Controller?

Default What is Storage Controller?

Hi guys, when i tried to instal virtualclonedrive and during the instal it asks me if i want to instal elaborate bytes storage controllers. What is this? and do i need to instal it if i stil want to use vcd for it's other basic features, such as mounting iso's etc

Quote Originally Posted by Ultravires View Post
    Hi guys, when i tried to instal virtualclonedrive and during the instal it asks me if i want to instal elaborate bytes storage controllers. What is this? and do i need to instal it if i stil want to use vcd for it's other basic features, such as mounting iso's etc
    The storage controller installed by VCD is specific to VCD. If you don't install it then VCD won't function.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Mounting ISO's etc is all that VCD does You physical drives are connected to a controller VCD is connected to a virtual controller.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.