Thread: Any DVD not reading a movie

Question Any DVD not reading a movie

Hi there I am new to the forum and hope I have followed all the rules, if I have made a mistake it is in error so please be kind.

Using any dvd / clone dvd to backup an movie, any dvd never stops so clone dvd cannot read the disk. Tried in two dvd readers ( same machine ). XP SP 3

I have uploaded the log file so any help would be great.

Many thanks

This is the AnyDVD HD forum, so is this a DVD or Blu-ray? If it's a Blu-ray then Clone DVD won't work with it anyway
    I see no logfile attached to your post
    Last edited by Peer; 4th September 2009 at 10:09. Reason: typo

The Anydvd HD forum is for Blu-rays and HD-DVDs only. The Anydvd forum is for dvds (as is the Clonedvd forum).

If this is a dvd in question, then click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5091, and read #7. Also, allow Anydvd up to 10 minutes to scan the disc before opening any other programs.

If you're using a Blu-ray or HD-DVD, then click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=30640
    Last edited by Webslinger; 4th September 2009 at 10:17.
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

Please read the SlySoft Forum Etiquette before posting.