Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AnyDVD is disabled for Drive E:!

Default AnyDVD is disabled for Drive E:!

hi,

i am getting the error message "AnyDVD is disabled for Drive E:!" for all my drives not matter whether there is an original disc in the drive or a blank media.

i have tried various things and looked throu forum threads but could not solve the problem.

has anyone got a "final" solution for it?

btw i have got AnyDVD 6.1.2.5

Quote Originally Posted by sanv View Post
    hi,

i am getting the error message "AnyDVD is disabled for Drive E:!" for all my drives not matter whether there is an original disc in the drive or a blank media.

i have tried various things and looked throu forum threads but could not solve the problem.

has anyone got a "final" solution for it?

btw i have got AnyDVD 6.1.2.5
    I'd recommend updating to v6.1.3.3 and seeing if that helps. If not then repost again about the problem.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Follow the steps here:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559
    (in step 1, you'll be updating Anydvd anyway)
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

Please read the SlySoft Forum Etiquette before posting.

under "program settings",
    make sure the little check box next to "Enable AnyDVD" is checked.

I don't know how mine ever got unchecked, but it gave me the "any dvd is disabled for drive E" message.

lolz, 4.5 year old thread necro. Nice going.
    I do NOT work for Slysoft. Please do NOT pm me with problems you may have!

Desktop
    OS: Vista Ultimate X64 || MB: Asus P5Q-E || CPU: Intel Q9550 || CPU Cooler: Asus Triton 79 || RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II OC 2GB || Monitor: Asus VG278 || HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB
    Op. Drive 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Drive 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Drive 3: LG GH20NS10

Home Theatre
    TV: Panasonic TX-P42S20 || Blu-ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD85 || Sound: 5.1 Surround Logitech Z-5500

Default Disable, doesnt work

it may be an old thread but same issue. I went into the programs and ENABLE D DRIVE. still doesn't work.

when I go back into anydvd after closing it down, it shows drive d not enabled under program.

This worked a couple years ago when I last used it. Its all up to date now as well.

Ideas?

Myabe you could post a log file. Maybe the drive is dead. A lot can happen in a couple of years. Did you reboot after installing?
    Click on this link to join the forum: SlySoft Forum Registration
    By registering to our forum, you accepted our rules and policies, so please respect these rules and policies;
    Please post software-related questions in the forum - PMs will only be answered if really private. Thanks!

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." 1981 Bill Gates

Default First off...

Quote Originally Posted by txred View Post
    Its all up to date now as well... Ideas?
    See here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=56289
    it's not copying...it's backing up

Quote Originally Posted by mike20021969 View Post
    Good catch Mike, that Symantec causes all kinds of problems after 7.1.6.0 , ( I think). He should try disabling the A/V and see what happens.
    Click on this link to join the forum: SlySoft Forum Registration
    By registering to our forum, you accepted our rules and policies, so please respect these rules and policies;
    Please post software-related questions in the forum - PMs will only be answered if really private. Thanks!

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." 1981 Bill Gates

sorry I started another thread on this. MY BAD!!! Hate that!

Drive is fine, works otherwise. Yes rebooted several times after updating to latest.

Fast replies! THANK YOU.

Mike, yes, saw that thread, that's when I posted a new one before I saw replies here.