Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CloneDVD 2 unable to backup Wizard of Oz 70th Anniversary (US)--Clone 1 TCE

Default CloneDVD 2 unable to backup Wizard of Oz 70th Anniversary (US)--Clone 1 TCE

Anyone having a problem with this new remastered release? Get to about 98% and it bombs out with unexpected error (Clone 1 TCE). Doing movie title only works. Ripped to hard drive and same thing. Running 6.5.8.8 Anydvd and 2.9.2.5 CloneDVD beta.
    Attached Files Attached Files

AnyDVD_Status

Code:
    Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.5.8.8)
    JLMS XJ-HD163 GH5S 
    Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
    Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
    Size of first Layer: 1898176 sectors (3707 MBytes)
    Total size: 3497462 sectors (6830 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: WIZARD_OF_OZ_70TH_ANNIVERSARY
    Media is CSS protected!
    Video Standard: NTSC
    Media is locked to region(s): 1!

AI scan forced, heuristic scan detected no protection!
    Found & removed structural copy protection!
    RCE protection not found.
    Autorun not found on Video DVD.
    Bad sector protection not found.
    Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!
    The version of AnyDVD you are using (6.5.8.8 ) is up to date.
    Code:
    JLMS XJ-HD163 GH5S
    Please ensure you are using the latest firmware for your optical drive. See here.

Rip speeds on DVD and Blu-Ray might be improved by MediaCodeSpeedEdit. Please see RIPLOCK.
    If installed (often from Duplex Secure, Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120%), uninstall SPTD, which is the culprit for slow rips.
    See here and here.

SysInfo

Old/Unused Filter ElbyDelay No Longer Needed.:
    Code:
    ElbyDelay (System32\Drivers\ElbyDelay.sys), Version: 5.1.0.1 (5.1.0.1)
    Company: Elaborate Bytes AG
    Product: CDRTools
    Copyright: Copyright (C) 2003 - 2006 Elaborate Bytes AG
    Description: Elby Delay Lower Filter Driver
    Trademarks: elby CloneDVD, elby and Elaborate Bytes are trademarks of Elaborate Bytes AG
    FileVersion: 5, 1, 0, 1
    ProductVersion: 5, 1, 0, 1
    PrivateBuild: No
    SpecialBuild: Windows 2000/XP/VISTA
    Problematic Filter Afc Possibly Arcsoft Photo impressions installed that filter:
    Code:
    Afc (system32\drivers\Afc.sys), Version: 1.0.0.2 (1.0.0.2)
    Company: Arcsoft, Inc.
    Product: Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell
    Copyright: (C) Arcsoft, Inc. 1999-2005. All rights reserved.
    Description: Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell
    FileVersion: 1, 0, 0, 2
    ProductVersion: 1, 0, 0, 2
    Refer here and here for an list of known problematic filters.

Remove the filter(s):

1. Create a backup of your registry. Refer here for how to do so.
    2. Download ImgBurn (freeware).
    3. Start ImgBurn and go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order...
    4. Select "Afc". Click Remove Selected Filter. Click OK.
    5. Reboot.

Whatever programs installed the filter may no longer work properly.
    Reinstall the piece of software that originally installed the filter to get things working again if necessary.
    It is not recommended that you do so, however, because the problem will likely happen again at a later time

Old/Unused filters can generally be removed without any impact.

After carrying out the above recommendations, please create and post a new set of log files.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Clone TCE 1 normally means you can't transcode down to DVD-5. You should deselect more audio tracks, or choose DVD-9 instead.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Quote Originally Posted by chaneyd View Post
    Anyone having a problem with this new remastered release? Get to about 98% and it bombs out with unexpected error (Clone 1 TCE). Doing movie title only works. Ripped to hard drive and same thing. Running 6.5.8.8 Anydvd and 2.9.2.5 CloneDVD beta.
    If you use Clonedvd, then provide the Clonedvd log file after Clonedvd has finished--or after you receive an error message.

i)In the white area under the tab labelled "Log", right click and select "save as".
    ii)Select where you want to save the log, and then save it.
    iii) The log will be a .txt file. Zip it up using Winzip or another program. If the text file is small enough, you should be able to upload it anyway. Otherwise, use Winzip.
    iv) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
    v) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
    vi) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
    vii) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file (or .txt file) that you created.
    viii) click "upload"
    ix) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

Please read the SlySoft Forum Etiquette before posting.

Default CloneDVD 2 unable to backup Wizard of Oz 70th Anniversary (US)--Clone 1 TCE

I'm having the exact same problem that "chaneyd" posted on 9/29. CloneDVD 2 completes 98% then bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaws View Post
    I'm having the exact same problem that "chaneyd" posted on 9/29. CloneDVD 2 completes 98% then bombs.
    Where's your Clonedvd and Anydvd log files?

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=14199
    My responses 1) presume you own the original retail disc you are attempting to backup, 2) tend to represent myself only, and 3) do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft nor its developers. I do not work for SlySoft.

Please post all technical support questions on the forums instead of private messaging me. Technical support requests sent to me will be ignored. Private message me only for moderation issues, please. Thank you.

Default Wizard of OZ - Log

CloneDVD2 log file attached.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.5.8.7)
    SONY DVD RW DRU-720A JY08 DEC12 ,2005
    Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
    Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
    Size of first Layer: 1898176 sectors (3707 MBytes)
    Total size: 3497462 sectors (6830 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: WIZARD_OF_OZ_70TH_ANNIVERSARY
    Media is CSS protected!
    Video Standard: NTSC
    Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Structural copy protection not found.
    RCE protection not found.
    Autorun not found on Video DVD.
    Bad sector protection not found.
    Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!
    Last edited by Outlaws; 2nd October 2009 at 22:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaws View Post
    CloneDVD2 log file attached.
    That's a good start.

Now provide your Anydvd .zip log file.

1. Update Anydvd: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.ph...77&postcount=1

i) Ensure Anydvd is running.
    ii) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
    iii) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
    iv) Select "Create Logfile"
    v) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
    vi) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
    vii) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
    viii) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
    ix) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
    x) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
    xi) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
    xii) click "upload"
    xii) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Default Wizard of OZ

AnyDVD log attached

I'd recommend updating to AnyDVD 6.5.9.0 beta: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6590.exe.

From your logs:

AFS2K (system32\drivers\AFS2K.sys), Version: 3.1.21.0 (3.1.21.0)
    Company: Oak Technology Inc.
    Product: AFS
    Copyright: Copyright (C) Oak Technology Inc.
    Description: Audio File System
    FileVersion: 3.1.21.1103
    ProductVersion: 3.1.21.2(1103)
    PrivateBuild: 3.1.21.2(1103)
    SpecialBuild: Windows 2000/XP free build.
    This is a problematic filter and should be removed. Refer here for an list of known problematic filters: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=15536.

Remove the filter:

1. Create a backup of your registry. Refer here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/.
    2. Download ImgBurn (freeware).
    3. Start ImgBurn and go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order...
    4. Select "AFS2K". Click Remove Selected Filter. Click OK.
    5. Reboot.

Whatever programs installed the filter may no longer work properly. Reinstall the piece of software that originally installed the filter to get things working again if necessary. It is not recommended that you do so, however, because the problem the filter could cause a problem in the future.

After following the above directions, please create and post a new set of log files for this disc.
    Last edited by DrinkLyeAndDie; 3rd October 2009 at 01:35.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.