Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Windows 7, x64 and SlySoft registrations

Angry I've done everything and still get a "Key.AnyDVD has failed!"

First, I have admin rights, and have had no problems with this program, until I upgraded to Windows 7. I run Win 7 32 bit, but the same problem happens with either 32 or 64 bit. All of my slysoft programs from AnyDVD, CloneDVD2, CloneCD, ect... will not execept my activation key. I tried to log into costomer service and report the problem but it wants a serial number, and I don't know where this may be. I purchassed the program on line over a year ago and have since had to wipe my hard drive and then change my computer platfrom, plus going from Windows XP to Vista, and now to Win 7, has wiped my system of the original install notification. I kept all of my product keys on other drives, and until I upgraded to Win 7 I have had no problem. What can I do?

Quote Originally Posted by r0bperry View Post
    First, I have admin rights, and have had no problems with this program, until I upgraded to Windows 7. I run Win 7 32 bit, but the same problem happens with either 32 or 64 bit. All of my slysoft programs from AnyDVD, CloneDVD2, CloneCD, ect... will not execept my activation key. I tried to log into costomer service and report the problem but it wants a serial number, and I don't know where this may be. I purchassed the program on line over a year ago and have since had to wipe my hard drive and then change my computer platfrom, plus going from Windows XP to Vista, and now to Win 7, has wiped my system of the original install notification. I kept all of my product keys on other drives, and until I upgraded to Win 7 I have had no problem. What can I do?
    Easiest way, download all the programs you have a Key for.
    For AnyDVD, got to: Start/All Programs/Slysoft/AnyDVD/Register AnyDVD
    For CloneCD, go to: Start/All Programs/Slysoft/CloneCD/Register CloneCD
    For CloneDVDmobile, go to: Start/All Programs/CloneDVDmobile/Register CloneDVDmobile
    For CloneDVD, go to: Start/All Programs/Elaborate Bytes/CloneDVD2/Register CloneDVD2
    - AnyDVD HD, CloneCD, CloneDVD, CloneDVDmobile, Game Jackal
    - Plextor PX760A
    - Taiyo Yuden Premium 8x -R, Verbatim 6x +R DL

Angry Can't register AnyDVDHD!!!

Dear Mr. Frank Hollander

I have followed all instructions as you mentioned in your forum "Windows 7, x64 and SlySoft registrations" but it still did not work.
    I do not get an error message just simply the registration does not work.
    I also acquired my key from your website but that also did not work either.

How can I fix this? I've spend over 4 hours trying to fix this problem already!!!

Question Same problem...

Hi Mr. Hollander,
    First off, great program... I've used it for years and have recently got a Windows 7 64 bit laptop. The first thing I did was turn of the UAC and have since tried to installed AnyDVD along with CloneDVD2 and neither are accepting the registration. I have tried all suggestion, removing, re-installed with the right-click | Run As Administrator, registered with the Right-click | Run As Administrator - every time I get the failed to register message. I've double-clicked key files as well as located them with the Register programs - no avail.

I have changed e-mails a few times over the past few years since I purchased these programs so if I use the Lost Key link, I won't get the new keys anyway....

I've read the forums and help files, then registered to try and get this working. I appreciate your support and hope you can offer some suggestions.

Reese299
    <Adam Howe>
    Purchased in 2005 (that's the date of the key files).

Exclamation Procedure doesn't work

So I have tried to use the above procedure to activate ANY DVD HD that I purchased and downloaded (but did not install) to a Windows Vista laptop prior to installing Parallels and Windows 7 64 bit on my Mac G5. When I place the file with the key code on my Desktop and try to register, I get the same failure messages mentioned above.

Any suggestions?

Default Registration Problem

When I moved from XP to Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit I found that i had to put the registration file into the ANYDVD program directory and run it from there. It did not work from the desktop. The same applied to Clonedvd2. Hope this fixes your problem.

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_Adelaide View Post
    When I moved from XP to Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit I found that i had to put the registration file into the ANYDVD program directory and run it from there. It did not work from the desktop. The same applied to Clonedvd2. Hope this fixes your problem.

Peter
    Thanks, Peter. I'll try that

Default How do you reinstall a serial number for AnyDVDHD

How do you reinstall a serial number for AnyDVDHD, just upgraded to Windows 7X64 but not able to find the place on where to install the number looked at the Slysoft file and tried the regiistartion file but it did not work, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by vaq130 View Post
    How do you reinstall a serial number for AnyDVDHD, just upgraded to Windows 7X64 but not able to find the place on where to install the number looked at the Slysoft file and tried the regiistartion file but it did not work, any suggestions would be appreciated.
    How did you do it the first time you bought it? Did you read the first post in this thread? Remember the program must be installed and closed to reg the key file.
    Last edited by SlyFox 1; 6th June 2010 at 18:02.
    Click on this link to join the forum: SlySoft Forum Registration
    By registering to our forum, you accepted our rules and policies, so please respect these rules and policies;
    Please post software-related questions in the forum - PMs will only be answered if really private. Thanks!

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." 1981 Bill Gates

Excuse me if the question was confusing I have the serial number copied but forgot after ( I dowload the trial version ) on how to install the serial number back on, hope that this explains it.

Thanks