Thread: CloneDVD Perfect Backups

Default CloneDVD Perfect Backups

I'm just using CloneDVD to make copies on my hard drive of my DVDs that I can view at home. When I play them back, they look like they might have a SLIGHT degradation in quality. I'm using the DVD-R/W DL quality selection, so the slider always says 100%.

Is there anything else I can do to make sure it is making 100% exact copies of the files?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

if you have the DL option selected then there is NO change being made to the video material whatsoever. Either the source is also slightly degraded or your video adapter can't fully display it.
    I do NOT work for Slysoft. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Desktop
    OS: Win 7 Ultimate X64 || MB: Asus P5Q-E || CPU: Intel Q9550 || CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 412 Slim || RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II OC 2GB || Screen: Asus VG278 || HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB
    Op. Drive 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Drive 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Drive 3: LG GH20NS10

Home Theatre
    TV: Panasonic TX-P42S20 || Blu-ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD85 || Sound: Logitech Z-5500

Thanks! That's all I wanted to know. I just want to run down the list of possible reasons.

Like I said, it's not INCREDIBLY noticeable, it's just that when I look at what my TV displays from these files vs. what it displays with these DVDs in the DVD player seem very VERY slightly different.