Thread: BD Rebuilder Output Target BD-25

Default BD Rebuilder Output Target BD-25

I am backing up copy of Star Trek (original size 37.8G), when I target it to BD-25 it splits into 2 discs (i think), how do i continue on the second disc? the first disc compress to around 17g that show half of the movie

First, this is the AnyDVD HD forum, not the BD rebuilder forum so you shouldn't post questions about it here.
    Second, did it actually create a second disc? I've never seen BD rebuilder do that. I suspect that the 17GB is the whole move shrunk down. Try playing it.

Sorry about posting it in the wrong forum, I did play it and it only compress partial of the movie. I am trying to use anydvd hd to rip it and using imgburn to write image file to disc but then I will have to use 50gb media to copy it.
    I am a newbie to backing up HD, any advise will be appreicate

Never seen it do that, as far as I'm aware it's not designed to split across multiple disc. Did you use the correct versions of the extra programs it needs? I have the latest Star Trek movie and mine shrank fine.

Please forgive as I am new to this:
    What is the correct versions of the extra programs it needs?

Go to the BD rebuilder thread on doom9 and look at the first post, it has links to the other programs you need to have installed for BD rebuilder. If the problem continues I suggest posting on there as well as that is the official forum for BD rebuilder.