Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Only Copy Including Menus

hm....the scenarist mui generator says 16 fps

Tell Sonic they have a bug, you paid alot for that software so the support should be excellent too.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

I've been using this (and thanks once again for a great product) and its been working good for the most part. I'm able to keep the menus, but I notice with a lot of movies the trailers are carried over. So, in order to get to the menu I need to skip through the trailers. Not the worst thing in the world, but was wondering if there was a way around this or if I was doing something completely wrong? On some movies its like this and on others its able to jump right to the menu.

Quote Originally Posted by MDG84 View Post
    I've been using this (and thanks once again for a great product) and its been working good for the most part. I'm able to keep the menus, but I notice with a lot of movies the trailers are carried over. So, in order to get to the menu I need to skip through the trailers. Not the worst thing in the world, but was wondering if there was a way around this or if I was doing something completely wrong? On some movies its like this and on others its able to jump right to the menu.
    If you don't want them, then uncheck them.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

that was an easy answer.....

which one you offer?

Quote Originally Posted by mike_r View Post
    If you don't want them, then uncheck them.
    Makes sense. I was just so used to the first couple times using it without doing anything that I never had to go and actually check the streams to unselect. I did what you said and it indeed worked. Thanks.

Default Clown bd copier link button

Hi thanks' Mike-R for all you work on this program and all the other people that have contributed to the development of the program, the unselect worked fine. I have however got a problem with the Image burn link button when selected.

Error: Failed attempt to launch program or document:
    Action:<"D:\clown bd
    copier\PREDATORS_F1_20110220_184143 F1_20110220_184143.IBB;>
    Params: <>
    The current thread will exit.

Specifically: Application not found

LINE#
    ----- > 1132: Run,"%ImageBurnIBBFile%
    Reinstalled both programs same problem, can anyone suggest what's" wrong program or computer !!

you need to make sure that IBB files are associated with ImgBurn in Windows Explorer.
    Mike

Default Some discs not previewing in mplayer

first of all, thanks for the great software Mike. It is one of the best BD tools out there and i recommend it a lot

anyhow, my problem:
    i am getting a message at the bottom of bd copier that "MPlayer: Playback Disabled for:"
    or "Exiting (end of file)" -- even though it is a main movie file and has played nothing

for these instances i cannot preview these discs at all in mplayer

I only get these messages for some discs, others preview perfectly

If i had to guess it seems it is because they are all my Vc-1 1080i (1080i/30 espec) anime and documentary discs (and, also i had issues with this for a 1080i/50 disc from UK). I don't think i had the issue with any 1080p/24, that i remember.

Is there some setting I should put into the .ini file (or mplayer config file) for these occasions? or is there something else i am missing? I am really not used to mplayer, tbh so i am a bit lost here, how to troubleshoot this.
    i apologize if this has been covered before, i honestly read thru a few pages of posts and tried to use search (unsuccesfully, especially since it only brings up whole threads for me)
    i found discussion of mplayer on Win7x64 in post #187, and i checked my ini file and it seems i already have the suggested gl2, i think
    MplayerArgs=-zoom -framedrop -nosound -vo gl2 -loop 0
    everything is actually default in the ini file for build 0.40
    i really don't find the need to adjust anything except for these few discs.

thanks for any help

EDIT:

i see in the changelog now:
    v0.34 (2010-08-01)
    . Added Mplayer Option -loop 0. Hopefully this will cure the none displaying
    of very short clips.
    . Hardcoded Don't Try To Call MPLAYER For Interlaced VC1 Movies.
    I Just Can't Get Mplayer To Respond, Even When It Crashes.

guess when i had read it some time in the past i misinterpreted it.
    so i take it that you have intentionally locked mplayer from trying these sources since they are a big problem for the player.

is there a way to opt for a different player like MPC or MPC-HC? or at least for the VC-1 1080i sources.
    i don't use cli much, and almost never for software players, so i don't know of its limitations here. just curious if this might be a possibility
    Last edited by djmasturbeat; 23rd February 2011 at 17:55. Reason: re-read changelog :S

if mencoder can't play the file, then there is not much you can do about it really. you could try another GUI (smplayer) or build of mencoder to check for sure.
    Mike

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast