Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Movie Only Copy Including Menus

If it's a mounted ISO then you can just use Windows explorer and drag them out of the ISO in to a folder on the harddrive

I've ripped a blu-ray to ISO file on my Windows 7 64bit PC.

Windows detects this as a ZIP file. Is there a reason for this?

I used ClownBD 0.40 and Imageburn.

Change the file association in Windows.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

I just tried The Fifth Element.

When the movie is in the Blu-Ray player, the menu won't load until I press the 'menu' button on the remote.

Default BD Copier Not working on my system.

Hi, When I've selected location of the BDMV file, and click read nothing is displayed in the program window. Ive tried mounting an image, ripping to hard drive.
    Sometimes all I get is scrolling of text very quickly at the bottom left corner of the program and that's about it!

Any ideas on how I could solve this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Can Windows read E:\ ? If not then you need a UDF2.5 driver installed (Windows XP).
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_r View Post
    Can Windows read E:\ ? If not then you need a UDF2.5 driver installed (Windows XP).
    Yes I'm able to read from the E:/ drive! was a mounted image from Virtual CloneDrive. Ive tried from hard drive as well, but no luck!
    Im running Win 7 64bit if makes a difference?

Please provide a LOG file from AnyDVD and a screenshot of the directory structure (Windows) for the E:\ drive.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mike_r View Post
    Please provide a LOG file from AnyDVD and a screenshot of the directory structure (Windows) for the E:\ drive.
    Mike_r sorry to waste your time, I've finally got it running on my system! One of my security programs was stopping it from running.

Thanks for your help.

Default Which MPLS is the actual movie? Less than 25GB, hopefully.

Another question about Clown BD Copier, b/c I must be making this harder than it should be. Once I mount the .iso (Safe: 37.6 GB) on the virtual drive and read the .iso in Clown BD Copier, I am unable to find which mpls is the movie only (even w/the preview showing on the left hand side), b/c the mpls I click always says 27+ GB. Am I tripping? I am supposed tho CHECK the mpls that I want to make an .iso for thru Imgburn correct? Why can't I find the movie only mpls that does not exceed 25GB? I have tried several movies (Battleship 30GB, Marvels the Avenger 45.6 GB, etc.), same issue. I am using the Clowb BD BD Copier 0v.40b.

Windows 7 64 bit
    ACER i3-2370M
    8 GB DDR3 memory
    500 GB HDD
    Last edited by KBELCHER; 26th October 2012 at 20:28. Reason: mis-spelling

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast