Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Only Copy Including Menus

Quote Originally Posted by mike_r View Post
    I don't want to hear about the edge cases that cost you a blank BD-R when the navigation got shot to bits.
    Is it not possible to burn the iso directly to the Harddisk?
    I have no burner and will it play with my Dune.

Greets
    Enzo

HUH? It has ImgBurn support built in so that it creates an ISO on your hard drive.
    Perhaps you should read The Rules?

My replies represent ONLY myself and do NOT represent SlySoft. I do not work for SlySoft.

The preferred workflow is:

1. Does the main movie + menu fit on the selected medium (ie BD-R 25gb). Leave tsMuxeR unchecked. Click ImgBurn to create ISO

You're done. Otherwise:

2. Select tsMuxeR checkbox, click select all, manually deselect main movie and anything you want to remux, click auto select, (optional select+deselect unwanted seamless branching main movies). Click on copy HDD.

3. Repeat step 1 with the output of step 2 as input.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Greetings Mike. Thanks for the great tool.

I am trying to make a HDD backup of Slumdog Millionaire containing just the main movie and the JaiHo clip, but having a hard time following your guide on using the tsMuxeR option.

The backup contains all the things I would like to discard except the main movie and JaiHo clip.

This is what I did:

1. Tick tsMuxeR option. Click Select All. Untick 00101.mpls (main movie) and 00017.mpls (JaiHo clip) See this.

2. Click Auto Select. See this.

3. Click HDD Copy. Slum***.bat created.

4. Run Slum***.bat. Slum*** folder created. Folder contains everything except 00000.m2ts (main movie) and 00117.m2ts (JaiHo).

Appreciate your help on doing this correctly.

Best regards.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mike_r; 21st June 2010 at 03:01. Reason: expanded pictures so easier to read

It's not clear to me what the problem is.

Here is the Main movie being copied:
    Code:
    REM Call tsMuxeR To Create 00101.mpls / 00000.m2ts / 00000.clpi
    echo tsMuxeR "00101.mpls"
    "%PathTotsMuxer%" "D:\Data\Clown_BD_Copier\SLUMDOG_MILLIONAIRE_20100620_223352\00101.meta" "%DestinationPath%\"
    Here is the JaiHo clip being copied:
    Code:
    echo copying "%PathToBDMV%\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00017.mpls"
    %CopyProgram% "%PathToBDMV%\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00017.mpls" %CopyProgramDelimiter%"%DestinationPath%\BDMV\PLAYLIST\" %CopyProgramArgs%
    %CopyProgram% "%PathToBDMV%\BDMV\BACKUP\PLAYLIST\00017.mpls" %CopyProgramDelimiter%"%DestinationPath%\BDMV\BACKUP\PLAYLIST\" %CopyProgramArgs%
    Everything that you selected got copied. If you don't want to copy it, leave it unselected.
    Last edited by mike_r; 21st June 2010 at 03:51.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Thanks for the reply, Mike.

I wanted to backup only the main movie and JaiHo clip. Did I follow your instructions correctly?

If so, the stream folder created does not contain 00000.m2ts and 00117.m2ts. Where are they located?

It seems to me the backup created was doing the opposite, excluding the main movie and JaiHo. Did I misunderstand your instructions?

Thanks for your help.

I'm somewhat confused
    Last edited by mariner8611; 21st June 2010 at 04:10.

You select what you want to keep, and deselect everything you don't want.

What happens when you put a pause directly after this in your bat and you execute it?

Code:
    REM Call tsMuxeR To Create 00101.mpls / 00000.m2ts / 00000.clpi
    echo tsMuxeR "00101.mpls"
    "%PathTotsMuxer%" "D:\Data\Clown_BD_Copier\SLUMDOG_MILLIONAIRE_20100620_223352\00101.meta" "%DestinationPath%\"

PAUSE
    Does tsMuxeR work?
    Mike

2. Select tsMuxeR checkbox, click select all, manually deselect main movie and anything you want to remux, click auto select, (optional select+deselect unwanted seamless branching main movies). Click on copy HDD.

You select what you want to keep, and deselect everything you don't want.

Greetings Mike.

1. I guess this is where I get confused. When I deselected the main movie as mentioned in your first guide, did I end up removing it?

2. What the purpose of clicking Auto Select after deselecting the main movie as mentioned in your first guide? Is it necessary?

3. If I follow your second guide and select main movie and JaiHo, leaving all others unchecked, do I need to click Auto Select again?

4. What do I do with the menu items?

5. Can I leave out the first two menu items, 00001.mpsl and 00099.mpls? They seem to be redundant.

6. If I click HDD copy with only main movie and JaiHo selected, I get this message. What does it mean?

7. This is the .bat file created. Is it good?

Many thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

You should check all the menus too, otherwise you'll end up with an unusable BD structure.
    Mike

Get the same warning message if all menu items are checked. What does it mean?

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast