Thread: Any DVD Mobile and Motorola Droid

Thumbs up First Time Use: Any DVD Mobile and Motorola Droid

I just got the motorola droid. I was shocked when I downloaded Any DVD Mobile to my laptop, ripped the files, transfered them to my droid, and it actually worked the first time!

I'm still in the Any DVD Mobile trial period. (I Already have all the other slysoft programs)
    I'm sure it will be frequently updated like all the other of slysoft's programs.

The video resolution is a little fuzzy, even after the video bar was increased from 30 to 75% (?) I didn't see any other resolution settings available --
    The Motorola Droid is supposed to have HD resolution.

Also, the screen orientation does not change to portrait when the droid is held vertically. And, although titles are selectable; I did not see any way to select individual chapters within one title. Any DVD Mobile does have an option to save each chapter as a separate file, though; so the chapters you don't need can be deleted after they are ripped.

My new Motorola Droid has a 16G SD Card, so memory isn't a problem (yet) and I'd really like to at least see a clear picture as it does not fill the whole screen available! Is there any way to get the picture with great resolution and have it fill up the whole screen? ???

Comments, questions and advice will be gratefully received. Thanks.
    Last edited by jodabe; 12th June 2010 at 18:33. Reason: better phrasing, fix mistakes

Search for droid in this forum - profile suggestions have been posted for what you want.