Page 169 of 220 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2197

Thread: Blocked BD copy playback (Cinavia)

I don't own any of these DVDs, but from reading from others' experience, there is an AACS key on the DVD somewhere, and CSS doesn't do it.

In any case, DVD players won't get Cinavia detection because no AACS.

[EDIT: I should have said CSS doesn't do it by itself. The AACS folder cross-checks with CSS encrypted files]
    Last edited by andy o; 28th February 2012 at 04:55.

They build an AACS hash and compare it to the stored hash on the DVD. If the CSS is removed, they hash won't match, and is no longer considered a trusted source.
    Perhaps you should read The Rules?

My replies represent ONLY myself and do NOT represent SlySoft. I do not work for SlySoft.

Quote Originally Posted by vtpeters View Post
    From a sticky in the AnyDVD HD forum:
    "The reason I don't want to see any more Cinavia discussions in the AnyDVD HD forum is that it has been said that AnyDVD HD will not be the product that is used to defeat Cinavia. As such this topic doesn't belong in this particular forum."

So AnyDVD (HD) does circumvent all known copy protection (e.g. AACS and BD+) as well as disable region protection, but it will not ever do anything about Cinavia copy protection?

This doesn't make sense to me. If you handle copy and region protection in AnyDVD (HD), why not handle ALL protection measures?
    there is a subtle difference AnyDVD allows you to remove the copy protection from the disk and do something like extract it to your computer. this is AnyDVD's domain.

removing cinavia is more analogous to the way clone dvd allows you to make a dvd capable of playback on a standalone.

I didn't try it myself , but here's an interesting approach to defeat Cinavia, which according to the poster and some comments supposedly works:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBOj6A2HnQ8

But who wants to watch a movie that's been speeded up by 10%, it's well known that you can get round Cinavia by speeding up the sound but it makes the movie unwatchable

Default Cinivia

I tried reencoding audio sample frequency to 32000 hertz on one mkv with Samsung bluray player and it doesn`t display any cinavia error code.

Revving up the Yugo on the onramp to the Information Superhighway

Quote Originally Posted by Adbear View Post
    But who wants to watch a movie that's been speeded up by 10%, it's well known that you can get round Cinavia by speeding up the sound but it makes the movie unwatchable
    So you speed up the video/audio and then use Reclock to slow it back down. Problem solved.

Yes, I am joking, I know it won't be THAT easy to defeat cinavia. But I have no doubt it will be solved because anything a person can muck up another can unmuck the mess. I expect getting rid of the trigger of cinavia will either be a quick fix while backing up, not noticeable by the average person, or will take considerable time because of remuxing/mashing the audio signal.

I have no doubts that the Slysoft guys will find a way to defeat it.

( Ok, where do I get my money? )

The Cinavia Wikipedia page used to list the titles that had Cinavia, but it looks like they took that portion down - what is the best resource for tracking which Blu Ray titles have Cinavia?

Lightbulb Cinavia list

I don't know what the "best" resource for tracking which Blu Ray titles have Cinavia, but you can try the first link from the post listed below:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1133

Default fake AACS

Is it not possible to create a copy of a bluray disc, so that the player it sees like an orginal bluray? Than you don,t have to remove the cinavia watermark. Maybe with a fake AACS file or something.

Page 169 of 220 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast