Page 43 of 220 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Blocked BD copy playback (Cinavia)

Quote Originally Posted by MDG84 View Post
    So as time goes on we will be able to back up less and less of our Blu-rays. Two things can happen... 1) Eventually all Blu-rays will contain Cinavia and our AnyDVD HD will become obsolete or 2) Slysoft will conquer Cinavia and we all live happily ever after.
    I vote for 2). But it will be extremely difficult (impossible?) to do this inside a sector based driver like AnyDVD.sys.
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by MDG84 View Post
    Its pretty much down to taking the VC-1 and adding the DVD audio to it. As of right now that is the best solution and work around, but sounds like a lot of work. I wouldn't know the first thing about taking the audio from the DVD and adding it to the Blu-ray.
    I don't consider that a valid work around. You need to have a clean DVD source to pull that off. And you lose HD audio which, to some people like me, is unacceptable. However, if you do have a non-Cinavia infested audio track, muxing it in is pretty simple if not laborious.

-Demux all the streams using ClownBD (uncheck Use ImgBurn and Use tsMuxer options)
    -Extract the AC3 or DTS track from your DVD. I use VideoReDo for this task. There are many ways to demux a DVD.
    -Load tsMuxer, add the video stream from the BD, the audio stream from the DVD, and the subtitle streams from the BD. Load the chapters.txt and copy each chapter into the Blu-ray tab in tsMuxer.
    -Output as a BD folder structure

So as time goes on we will be able to back up less and less of our Blu-rays. Two things can happen... 1) Eventually all Blu-rays will contain Cinavia and our AnyDVD HD will become obsolete or 2) Slysoft will conquer Cinavia and we all live happily ever after.
    Oh hell no. I go for what's behind door number 2. Use an HTPC and a player that couldn't care less about Cinavia.

Guys/Gals - It must be pointed out again and again....*IF YOUR PLAYER DOESN'T SUPPORT IT, IT DOES NOT AFFECT YOU*. It's as simple as that.
    Perhaps you should read The Rules?

My replies represent ONLY myself and do NOT represent SlySoft. I do not work for SlySoft.

Quote Originally Posted by YaniD View Post
    SamuriHL,

If you feel so inclined, would you be able to create a test disc with the watermarked audio remapped so that the front mains are swapped with the rears and see if Cinavia is still detected? I think easc3to can remap and re-encode channels.

I'm curious to know if Cinavia is spread across all channels or simply encoded in the fronts. For simplicity, my guess is that it is just in the fronts as any soundtrack is useless without them, so they always have to exist; plus any audio conversion performed has to keep the mains too, for the same reason.

Not that it really does much good as I expect the studios, having read this thread as their beta test group, will implement Cinavia on all the loopholes that we uncover.
    Yikes. Um, if I get a chance I'll see if I can try that. I have quite a few tests queued up for this stupid protection already.

My replies represent ONLY myself and do NOT represent SlySoft. I do not work for SlySoft.

Quote Originally Posted by florinsasu View Post
    for DVD-Audio, the watermark was independent per channel, and yes all 6 channels were including it.
    Well then I'll scratch that test off my todo list then.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I vote for 2). But it will be extremely difficult (impossible?) to do this inside a sector based driver like AnyDVD.sys.
    Sounds like a job for......Super CloneBD!

MP4 reencoded to stereo AAC audio using handbrake....

Audio outputs temporarily muted.....blah blah blah. So, reencoding is confirmed to NOT work. Really, no surprise here at all. I'm streaming the MP4 over my new gigabit network. And yes, the PS3 "learns"...it detected it faster this time by about 30 seconds. I have another test someone asked me to try and then I'm going to shelve this project for a while. It's a bit tedious. However, just know that if your player detects Cinavia, for now, you are screwed on any backup that you make from an original that contains the watermark.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    Sounds like a job for......Super CloneBD!
    I dissagree. It might call for a serious mod to the AnyDVD ripper though. Or perhaps a free companion applet to go with AnyDVD to run the output through in order to remove this new copy protection.
    But marketing wise, you never want to make an AnyDVD customer pay for an add on product to remove more strange copy protections.

-W

@ SamuriHL

Does your retail version of the Blu-ray disk have the Cinavia logo on it?

Or the Cinavia logo anywhere on the package or wrapings?

The rental version did not have any Cinavia logo anywhere.
    Fast Eddie

Not that I can see anywhere.

@ Slysoft

The Cinavia that is built into the audio from the source Blu-ray disk, can the same audio with Cinavia be put in the back-up disk after the AnyDVD HD rip?

Since the Cinavia player is looking for the Cinavia it will have it, and the back-up copy should play.

In others words can AnyDVD HD rip the disk and keep Cinavia in the audio after the rip?

Fast Eddie

Page 43 of 220 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast