Page 5 of 221 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Blocked BD copy playback (Cinavia)

Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    How, exactly step by step, was the disc backed up and burned for the PS3's consumption?

This is made about 20mins in Losers.
    It's a bdrip (xvid+ac3 so ps3 will like it).
    Message 3 only appears after 20 mins of playback. Then it becomes funny, wherever you seek, you've got the ban: plays a bit with sound then mute. Pause it or ffw, same.
    Last edited by florinsasu; 13th July 2010 at 18:42. Reason: smaller img

Let me guess after ffwd or rewind, it give you grace period of 12 sec or so before going mute.
    Anyways thanks for screenshot.
    If you fail to plan...you plan to fail would you not agree..Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Let me guess after ffwd or rewind, it give you grace period of 12 sec or so before going mute.
    Anyways thanks for screenshot.
    Not really. I think it is direct proportional to the time you didn't play the movie (while it was paused, ffwed, etc).

And here's a shot from the bd itself. Of course, from a bd-r copy of it:

Ok, Thanks for correcting me.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by florinsasu View Post
    And here's a shot from the bd itself. Of course, from a bd-r copy of it:
    Have you tried making a 1:1 ISO using a dual layer blank (I assume this is a dual layer disc)? I would assume it would still generate the message 3, but you know, testing...

Quote Originally Posted by Pelvis Popcan View Post
    Have you tried making a 1:1 ISO using a dual layer blank (I assume this is a dual layer disc)? I would assume it would still generate the message 3, but you know, testing...
    that's a 1:1 copy. aacs disabled though (that's what triggers the message3)

I suppose that it's ironic that where all the digital encryption failed, it will be analog audio that will prove to be the most successful protection.

I guess this could eventually create a market where someone could make a set top player that cannot play back AACS discs, so it won't need to incorporate Cinavia and will be completely legal. But you will only be able to play back unencrypted discs on it (such as backups).

Good info. Thanks! If you have the ability, check any of the software players you own. I'm guessing it'll work in those....for now.
    Perhaps you should read The Rules?

My replies represent ONLY myself and do NOT represent SlySoft. I do not work for SlySoft.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelvis Popcan View Post
    I suppose that it's ironic that where all the digital encryption failed, it will be analog audio that will prove to be the most successful protection.

I guess this could eventually create a market where someone could make a set top player that cannot play back AACS discs, so it won't need to incorporate Cinavia and will be completely legal. But you will only be able to play back unencrypted discs on it (such as backups).
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    Good info. Thanks! If you have the ability, check any of the software players you own. I'm guessing it'll work in those....for now.
    Won't be much help since it is analog sunset in 31-Dec-2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Won't be much help since it is analog sunset in 31-Dec-2013.
    I wasn't referring to that info! The analog crap is history long before that. I don't believe that's the proper way to go about this anyway. For now, use a player that ignores it. Hopefully PDVD and TMT ignore it for now. And then maybe SlySoft will get a chance to look at one of these discs and figure out some kind of magic. If not, well, all you hardware player guys are pretty much screwed.
    Perhaps you should read The Rules?

My replies represent ONLY myself and do NOT represent SlySoft. I do not work for SlySoft.

Page 5 of 221 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast