Seite 100 von 135 ErsteErste ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LetzteLetzte
Zeige Ergebnis 991 bis 1.000 von 1346

Thema: Cinavia Protected Disks and Blu-ray Players (disks and players ONLY)

Registrierungsdatum
    Mar 2007

Standard Update on Cinavia based title for Blu-ray

Updated list of Cinavia protected title for Blu-ray as of 4 Dec 2011.
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken
    If you fail to plan...you plan to fail would you not agree..Think about it

Registrierungsdatum
    Aug 2008

Standard

also note that Larry Crowne BD has cinavia as well ....
    macbook pro retina 15
    LG CP40
    AnyDVD HD
    CloneDVDMobile
    Ripbot264

Registrierungsdatum
    Aug 2008

Standard

i have questions concerning the bdp-93 by oppo .....

is this player able to stream mp4 movies encoded using h.264 avc at a variable bitrate with aac-lc multichannel that also has a variable bitrate ?

typically, how many Mbps are people getting with the wireless connection and this player ? it's a wireless N 2.4GHz, so i think it's possible to connect at upto 300 Mbps, i've been able to connect with wireless N at 5 GHz with speeds above 200 Mbps from my router, but the 2.4 GHz frequency is what this player uses ....
    macbook pro retina 15
    LG CP40
    AnyDVD HD
    CloneDVDMobile
    Ripbot264

Registrierungsdatum
    Dec 2011

Standard

just a thought. since the cinavia pops up after 20 mins on a PS3, would it be possible to cut the movie up into 15 minute segments and place them into a folder and turn the "continuous play" feature on in the PS3 settings?

Registrierungsdatum
    Jan 2007

Standard

Zitat Zitat von zero7404 Beitrag anzeigen
    i have questions concerning the bdp-93 by oppo .....

is this player able to stream mp4 movies encoded using h.264 avc at a variable bitrate with aac-lc multichannel that also has a variable bitrate ?

typically, how many Mbps are people getting with the wireless connection and this player ? it's a wireless N 2.4GHz, so i think it's possible to connect at upto 300 Mbps, i've been able to connect with wireless N at 5 GHz with speeds above 200 Mbps from my router, but the 2.4 GHz frequency is what this player uses ....
    You don't have to use the included external USB connected wireless adapter. Just use an external wireless 802.11n 5 Ghz external adapter with the BDP-93. I've used a D-Link DAP-1522 Xtreme N Duo Wireless Bridge on both my Oppo BDP-83 and BDP-93 at one point or another to connect to my 5 Ghz network. Plug it into the ethernet port after configuring things and I'm good to go.
    DrinkLyeAndDie

• All users agreed to follow forum rules when they registered and are expected to abide by them. Ignorance is not an excuse.
    • I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

Registrierungsdatum
    Sep 2009

Standard

Confirming cinavia on the following discs:

Zookeeper DVD: R2 & 5
    Bad Teacher Blu-ray: Rfree (my copy is Region B)
    I do NOT work for Slysoft. Please do NOT pm me with problems you may have!

Desktop
    OS: Vista Ultimate X64 || MB: Asus P5Q-E || CPU: Intel Q9550 || CPU Cooler: Asus Triton 79 || RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II OC 2GB || Monitor: Asus VG278 || HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB
    Op. Drive 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Drive 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Drive 3: LG GH20NS10

Home Theatre
    TV: Panasonic TX-P42S20 || Blu-ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD85 || Sound: 5.1 Surround Logitech Z-5500

Registrierungsdatum
    Dec 2009

Standard

Panasonic DMP-BDT110 firmware version 1.68 or older is free of Cinavia.

Registrierungsdatum
    Apr 2010

Standard

I see that "The Roommate" and "Dylan Dog: Dead of Night" are Cinavia protected titles. At least according to Wiki. And according to Blu-rayDOTcom, they're both 25Gb(single layer) discs. I would like to create an image of either while keeping the protection intact. Will this fool blu-ray players? I read once upon a time, that making exact images(protection intact) of 50gb discs, will work. But who wants to burn 8 - $10USD backup discs?!
    Is this attempt futile? I'm sorry if this has been discussed. There's quite a few pages here now LOL! :S
    Dylan Dog's Blu cover however, does not have the cinavia logo. I'll be getting it anyway. I haven't seen Brandon Routh in anything but Superman Returns

Registrierungsdatum
    Jan 2007

Standard

I really wish people would understand what "keeping protection in tact" actually MEANS. You can NOT just burn a disc that hasn't had the protection removed and expect it to magically work. That's why it's called protection in the first place...it prevents you from doing exactly that. Now, what YOU'RE talking about is probably the DVDFab "solution" of adding AACS onto the disc by burning a BDMV-REC disc. This (currently) fools Cinavia, yes. But even that has had the protection removed before the backup is written and AACS is added back to it. I hope that helps clear up the confusion.

For the record so that people understand what the "Keep protection" checkbox in the AnyDVD ripper is all about...it's about making ISO images that haven't been touched. These are *USELESS* without AnyDVD running to deprotect the mounted image in realtime. Doing that, removes the AACS and would again fail the Cinavia check. So the Keep protection checkbox does absolutely NOTHING to help you with Cinavia. Again, I hope this also helps clear up some confusion and misconceptions about what works and doesn't.
    Perhaps you should read The Rules?

My replies represent ONLY myself and do NOT represent SlySoft. I do not work for SlySoft.

Registrierungsdatum
    Apr 2010

Standard

Sorry to upset you. I had a feeling I missed something. I believe I understand a bit better now. Thanks