Page 120 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1393

Thread: Cinavia Protected Disks and Blu-ray Players (disks and players ONLY)

Why not buy an himedia HD900B or HD910B?
    3D, no cinavia, more formats suported
    My BluRay Player not used forsome time.
    The 900 B can play BluRay ISO from Harddisk over USB or Internal.

Why not buy an himedia HD900B or HD910B?
    3D, no cinavia, more formats suported
    My BluRay Player not used forsome time.
    The 900 B can play BluRay ISO from Harddisk over USB or Internal.

Default Cinavia in powerdvd 12

Guys i had purchased PowerDvd 12 on labour Day 2 days back.
    Yesterday was playing a Backup CD and I got cinavia protection error

Quote Originally Posted by pprajaa View Post
    Guys i had purchased PowerDvd 12 on labour Day 2 days back.
    Yesterday was playing a Backup CD and I got cinavia protection error
    It was of course inevitable. But it will be the downfall of the protection scheme

Anyone still have a Panasonic DMP-BDT100 player and recently updated the firmware? Is the latest firmware still Cinavia free?

Quote Originally Posted by omegaman7 View Post
    It was of course inevitable. But it will be the downfall of the protection scheme
    I installed previous version of Powerdvd 12 i found on the net. It didn't give me any problems!!!

Can some one edit the post in the first page of this theard, and mention that Powerdvd 12 has cinavia protection.

OK guys...

I know of two movies not on the list that have Cinavia. Those are Wrath of the Titans and Lockout.

I really hope software can 1) detect it and 2) disable/workaround it in the nearish future.

I watch a mix of Netflix rented Blu-rays as well as store bought ones. I rip everything before I watch it on my HTPC, just so that I don't run into any read errors, which I seem to get more of with Netflix every time. Some discs, I've had to get 3-4 of them before they would read correctly. I play the rips so ads are skipped, etc.

One workaround is that the latest VLC Media Player WILL play these if you mount the ISO or drive, and play the largest (typically) M2TS file in the STREAM folder.

Default Protection on Samsung Blu-ray also

My new 3D Bluray player - Samsung BD-E5900 has the Cinavia Protection on it as well

Default Cinavia firmware on blue ray players

I just got hit with the firmware update on my Panasonic BDT500 blue ray player. Now I can't watch my back ups. FYI this firmware update version 1.47 will destroy your video watching even if you are the creator of the video as I record my own video AVI format and convert to DVD, this CINAVIA will not tell you it is a copyrighted copy and will not play, also I have now found it out to be same on some Netflix's out of the sleeve an into the player...
    need some help here. As Panasonic states "Industry Standard now on all 2012 machines" I guess another way to sell something to fix it. If were here we have Slysoft. so what's coming?

Set your players to manual up dates so you don't get hit
    does not allow you a choice on what to up date unless you can go to site on your machine and up date direct from the site

FIRMWARE UPDATE on your machine should have auto or manual PLEASE set to manual so you don't have to deal with CINAVIA as have then you should be able to update others No guarantees good luck

Page 120 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast