Page 55 of 139 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Thread: Cinavia Protected Disks and Blu-ray Players (disks and players ONLY)

Default The Losers

The Losers has cinavia protection in Australia (region B, I think).
    Last edited by Markanski; 1st February 2011 at 02:59.

Default The Other Guys

The Other Guys has cinavia protection in Australia (region B, I think).

Default The other guys

UK copy also affected

I did not read the entire thread so not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but it isnt listed in first post.

Regarding the Western Digital WD TV Live Plus HD Media Player 1st Gen - model: WDBABX0000NBK ... Firmware v1.03.39 does not appear to have Cinivia protection. Only tested with RE Afterlife (MKV). I did have a later official firmware release but rolled back to 1.0.39, so I cannot attest to the later version (which was/is, I believe, 1.0.49)
    or any versions that may have been released more recently. But again, 1.0.39 appears to be "clean". Maybe this will help some of you.

I have PS software 3.15, so I was surprised when Cinavia activated during the playback of SALT.

First time I've ever seen it!

cwh

Quote Originally Posted by cwh060 View Post
    I have PS software 3.15, so I was surprised when Cinavia activated during the playback of SALT.

First time I've ever seen it!

cwh
    From the very FIRST post

Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) - Firmwares affected - all firmwares newer than v3.01 contain Cinavia (Message Code 3)
    I do NOT work for Slysoft. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Desktop
    OS: Win 7 Ultimate X64 || MB: Asus P5Q-E || CPU: Intel Q9550 || CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 412 Slim || RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II OC 2GB || Screen: Asus VG278 || HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB
    Op. Drive 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Drive 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Drive 3: LG GH20NS10

Home Theatre
    TV: Panasonic TX-P42S20 || Blu-ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BD85 || Sound: Logitech Z-5500

Quote Originally Posted by Laudanum View Post
    I did not read the entire thread so not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but it isnt listed in first post.

Regarding the Western Digital WD TV Live Plus HD Media Player 1st Gen - model: WDBABX0000NBK ... Firmware v1.03.39 does not appear to have Cinivia protection. Only tested with RE Afterlife (MKV). I did have a later official firmware release but rolled back to 1.0.39, so I cannot attest to the later version (which was/is, I believe, 1.0.49)
    or any versions that may have been released more recently. But again, 1.0.39 appears to be "clean".
    Of course. Why shouldn't it? Can this device play retail Blu-ray media? Does it require an AACS license?
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

Out of curiosity, I was wondering if I back up a Cinivia protected disc then if I play the back up from my hard drive will I end up getting the Cinivia message.

Quote Originally Posted by bharath View Post
    Out of curiosity, I was wondering if I back up a Cinivia protected disc then if I play the back up from my hard drive will I end up getting the Cinivia message.
    You have to give more information. "Play the backup from my hard drive"....please define. If you hook up a hard drive to a PS3 and attempt to play it, Cinavia ensues. If you're playing it on an HTPC, no commercial players (TMT/PDVD/WinDVD) support Cinavia detection....yet. So you'd be safe for now.
    Perhaps you should read The Rules?

My replies represent ONLY myself and do NOT represent SlySoft. I do not work for SlySoft.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    You have to give more information. "Play the backup from my hard drive"....please define. If you hook up a hard drive to a PS3 and attempt to play it, Cinavia ensues. If you're playing it on an HTPC, no commercial players (TMT/PDVD/WinDVD) support Cinavia detection....yet. So you'd be safe for now.
    I will be putting the files inside an AVCHD folder and playing it on my Blu-ray player (Oppo BDP-93).

Page 55 of 139 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast