Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Trilogy HD-DVD fails

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    From what you have written here:
    http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4337

this looks like a PowerDVD problem, there isn't much we can do.

There are other disc that don't play with PowerDVD, too (e.g., "Speed" EU).
    Thanks James, I'll update my post when I get a reply from Cyberlink.

is "Matrix Trilogy" really protected with AACS version 2, or is it just some bad mastering error that's causing the fuss?

Quote Originally Posted by overmind View Post
    is "Matrix Trilogy" really protected with AACS version 2, or is it just some bad mastering error that's causing the fuss?
    Matrix Trilogy:
    Matrix 1 is AACS v1
    Matrix 2 & 3 are new AACS (v3 according to the MKBs)

We don't have the discs yet, but customers reported success with AnyDVD 6.1.5.1.
    My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of SlySoft, Inc. PLEASE POST ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ON THE FORUMS. Thank you.

wow, so you guys beat the new AACS version within 24 hours and you didn't even have the disc? I must say, i have to

wow, so you guys beat the new AACS version within 24 hours and you didn't even have the disc? I must say, i have to
    See my post above for the challenge to James. He actually did it...without the disc! ROFLMAO!
    Perhaps you should read The Rules?

My replies represent ONLY myself and do NOT represent SlySoft. I do not work for SlySoft.

That's quite simply amazing. Kudos to SlySoft!

Thank you slysoft. And to AACS-

"I DON'T PIRATE OR LOAN OUT MY MOVIES! I BUY MY MOVIES @SSHOLES! AND BECAUSE OF SLYSOFT, I CAN WATCH THEM THE WAY I WANT!"

Quote Originally Posted by iansilv View Post
    "I DON'T PIRATE OR LOAN OUT MY MOVIES! I BUY MY MOVIES @SSHOLES! AND BECAUSE OF SLYSOFT, I CAN WATCH THEM THE WAY I WANT!"
    Hear, hear! Wholeheartedly agreed with!

i tried to backup "dirty dancing", but PowerDVD 7.3 wouldn't even let me *play* it! with or without AnyDVD....If I try to play it without AnyDVD running it keeps trying to get some sort of an update...i hit update, and it says it updated powerDVD, but it still wont play this disc. If I try it with AnyDVD HD running, i get black video ....

Cyberlink has some serious problems! I can't install the new 2911 either as i keep getting error code 1618 or something...

i tried to backup "dirty dancing", but PowerDVD 7.3 wouldn't even let me *play* it! with or without AnyDVD....If I try to play it without AnyDVD running it keeps trying to get some sort of an update...i hit update, and it says it updated powerDVD, but it still wont play this disc. If I try it with AnyDVD HD running, i get black video ....

Cyberlink has some serious problems! I can't install the new 2911 either as i keep getting error code 1618 or something...
    Have you tried what others have at http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4345?

If you have Vista, do what I did last.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast