Thread: "Windows cannot access this disc"

Default "Windows cannot access this disc"

Hi, about a month ago i used VCD with no problems at all, but now all of a sudden i cannot access a mounted image anymore...
    I reinstalled the program and tried various images and even with another virtual drive (WinCDEmu) when mounting an iso and going to my computer and then click on the virtual drive i cannot access the content. Really weird? After using 2 programs, i'm sure it's my pc, but i have no idea whats causing the problem.
    Does anyone recognize this and can help?
    I'm on Vista Home Premium.

Gr

Quote Originally Posted by jaleco View Post
    Does anyone recognize this and can help?

Gr
    No, but if you provide a link to the .ISO in question , I can confirm if the issue is unique to your PC.
    Asus Rampage V Extreme|Intel i7 5960x|G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR4 3000|SAMSUNG 850 Pro|Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB|EVGA GTX 780 SLI|LG BH08LS20|Sony BWU 300S|Pioneer DVR-215L|Logitech G9|Dell 3008WFP|Corsair Obsidian 750D|Corsair AX1200

Dell M6600|i7-2960XM|8GB PC1600|Vertex 4 240GB|Crucial M4 512GB|Quadro 3000M|RGBLED|Intel 6300|Windows 7 64bit

It's any iso i mount, even the ones i used before and has worked without any problems. I haven't modified any big things on my pc, apart from installing windows updates. I was hoping somebody had the same issue...
    Do you need to run a particular service in order for it to work? Maybe i disabled something.

Uninstall Virtual Clone Drive. Reboot. Reinstall VCD and try again.
    Mike

Bei Probleme, Immer LOG Datei Von Original Disk Beifügen: Wie Erstellt Man Ein LOG Datei
    Blu-Ray Movie Only Copies: Clown_BD: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy
    Blu-Ray Copies With Menu: Clown_BD BD Copier

I neither represent nor am I employed by SlySoft or its developers. My responses do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SlySoft or its employees.

i did what you said, but when clicking on the virtual drive after mounting, i still can't access it. Normally you would see an icon and the volume label of the disc? That doesn't show even though it mounts.

Default cant access disc

im having the same problem but only with one .iso file rld-mw3a.iso

Quote Originally Posted by aaron.shrier View Post
    im having the same problem but only with one .iso file rld-mw3a.iso
    Well yours is obviously a torrent file and as piracy is not condoned here I wouldn't expect any help. Go buy the game and make your own ISO and try and mount that